are these good specs for a gaming laptop ?

SpiritualAbyss

hey guys I want to know if these are good specs to run big games with no lag at all . I appreciate any advice. These are the specs out of the two gaming laptops im looking at -

-

Includes GE62 Apache Pro-004 laptop with six-cell lithium-ion battery and power adapter Windows 10 operating system 2.6GHz Intel Core i7-6700HQ processor, up to 3.5GHz 15.6" diagonal Full HD eDP WideView angle display with 1920x1080 resolution, 16:9 aspect ratio 16GB DDR4 2133MHz RAM; expandable to 32GB 1TB 7200 RPM hard drive SuperMulti DVD drive Intel 3165 Stone Peak Wi-Fi; Killer E2400 game networking Bluetooth 4.0 wireless technology NVIDIA GeForce GTX960M graphics with 2GB GDDR5 graphics memory Four Dynaudio Tech speakers with subwoofer 1080p Full HD webcam Full-color backlight Steel Series keyboard with Anti-Ghost key Touchpad with multi-touch control SD/SDXC/SDHC memory card reader USB 3.1 Type C port Two USB 3.0 ports USB 2.0 port HDMI 1.4 port Mini DisplayPort 1.2 port Headset AMP/gold flash audio jacks Measures approximately 15-1/8"W x 10-1/4"D x 1-1/8"H; weighs 5.29 lbs UL listed; 2-year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty Imported

this is the other

-

Includes ROG GL552VW-DH71 laptop with four-cell lithium-ion battery, AC power adapter, and manual; and ROG GX950 laser mouse Windows 10 operating system 2.6GHz Intel Core i7-6700HQ Skylake processor, up to 3.5GHz with Turbo 15.6" diagonal matte IPS display with Full HD 1920x1080 resolution 16GB DDR4 RAM 1TB 7200 RPM hard drive DVD+/-RW drive 802.11ac Wi-Fi Bluetooth 4.0 wireless technology NVIDIA GTX 960M graphics with 2GB GDDR5 graphics memory 1.2 megapixel HD webcam Backlit chiclet-style keyboard SD/MMC memory card reader Two USB 3.0 ports USB 2.0 port USB-C port HDMI, ethernet ports Headphone/microphone jacks Measures approximately 15-1/8" x 10-1/8" x 1-3/8"; weighs 5.6 lbs UL listed; 1-year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty/1-year accidental damage protection Imported

They both cost around 1,300$ . IF you can suggest something even better at the same price range than Id greatly appreciate it. but please tell me if these two are still good enough to run any big game with no lag. Thanks.

come on where all the gaming nerds at! I know someone has a valid answer

I tried for continuously to post the links but this chatbox doesn't let me paste anything.... I had to drag and drop all that info from a notepad

Links would be better.

here it is

http://www.qvc.com/qvc.product.E285431.html?sc=PSCH

and the other

http://www.qvc.com/ASUS-15-ROG-Gaming-Laptop---Core-i7,-16GB,-1TBHDD,-ROG-Mouse.product.E287046.html?sc=E287046-SRCH&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-3-_-E287046&catentryImage=http://images.qvc.com/is/image/e/46/e287046.001?$uslarge$

I'd go for the MSI as they are known to make really good parts for computers and they are very reliable. Also battery is a big issues with laptops for people and the first laptop does the job especially with games your laptop will be taking up a lot of power so the first choice is the best just because of the battery for me.

Good luck!

I was going to get a gaming laptop, but for the price of a £2000 + I could get a PC of similar specs for half the price, so I got a gaming pc which cost me around £1500, and will be getting a standard okay-ish specs laptop for on the move probably for around £500 or so.. but, I heard high spec laptops are prone to over heating.. so if you done have some top of the range cooling systems don't be expecting to play for a decent amount of time, overheating will cause all types of problems %%