My ISP is not very nice.

piamia

I need help, serious help. I have a static IP address, which means I can't change it. Is there ANY way I can change it?

I am aware of, when I unplug my router the current IP-address is added to a poo, and that I have to wait for somebody to take it so I can take someone elses.

I have tried pulling my router out for 7 days once. That was aids. I haven't changed my IP for a few years now, and this is starting to annoy me as Jagex have flagged my IP so that I have to use VPN.

I have called my ISP multiple times, as same as emailing and they keep telling me I can't change my IP-address, even if I'm getting ddosed. They are saying that they don't give out new IP-addresses to people.

My question, is there any way to change my IP-address? Router name: ASUS RT-N66U

HELPPPPangry.png

Edited by piamia

I need help, serious help. I have a static IP address, which means I can't change it. Is there ANY way I can change it?

I am aware of, when I unplug in router my current IP-address is added to a pool, meanwhile it's not plugged in, and that I have to wait for somebody to take it so I can take someone elses.

I have tried pulling my router out for 7 days once. That was aids. I haven't changed my IP for a few years now, and this is starting to annoy me as Jagex have flagged my IP so that I have to use VPN.

I have called my ISP multiple times, as same as emailing and they keep telling me I can't change my IP-address, even if I'm getting ddosed. They are saying that they don't give out new IP-addresses to people.

My question, is there any way to change my IP-address? Router name: ASUS RT-N66U

HELPPPPangry.png

You're like me, being static sucks.

I've never had the need to do it, but if you unplugged it overnight while you sleep, you may or may not be given a new one, its hard to tell.

Alternatively, call your ISP again and say if they dont change your IP you will move to a new service provider. (even though you probably wont)

• Like 1

You're like me, being static sucks.

I've never had the need to do it, but if you unplugged it overnight while you sleep, you may or may not be given a new one, its hard to tell.

Alternatively, call your ISP again and say if they dont change your IP you will move to a new service provider. (even though you probably wont)

xD They wouldn't care if I switched. They have hundred of thousands of customers.

OK tomorrow i'll move houses cuz I want a new IP address to be given to me.

Hey don't knock the idea. If you want a new IP and your ISP isn't going to give you one and that ISP's the only one in town, then it looks like you're out of options.

Alternatively you could stop botting, stop playing RuneScape, bot via a proxy/VPN, or continue botting and get banned instantly.

It's really your call.

What is the solution to isis

Nuclear bombs. A lot of them.

Nuclear bombs are a solution for a lot of problems, and they're indiscriminate too, so they got your ethics covered.

Edited by liverare

Nuclear bombs. A lot of them.

Nuclear bombs are a solution for a lot of problems, and they're indiscriminate too, so they got your ethics covered.

Yeah, but that creates a new problem, which is people caring about the people who live in the middle east who did nothing wrong, etc, etc.

And then they will come back like cockroaches

Edited by Tom