Scotty idea for a changes

Scotty

Firstly - DO NOT LOCK SPAM THREADS UNLESS THEY'RE AGAINST MAJOR OSBOT RULES, IN WHICH CASE MOVE THE THREAD TO ARCHIVE (OR DELETE IT?)

This currently happens a lot, I go onto a thread and I WANT to post on it, but it's fucking locked and I don't know why? FUCKING DELETE OR REMOVE IT

Secondly - ALLOW RELEVANT OLD THREADS TO BE 'GRAVEDUG' BY ORIGINAL POSTER

If like me, you're an old member with a lot of AMAZING historic spam section threads - WHY NOT BUMP OLD RELEVANT SPAM THREADS?

(both of these rules are to applied in the spam section only)

• Like 6

Firstly - DO NOT LOCK SPAM THREADS UNLESS THEY'RE AGAINST MAJOR OSBOT RULES, IN WHICH CASE MOVE THE THREAD TO ARCHIVE (OR DELETE IT?)

This currently happens a lot, I go onto a thread and I WANT to post on it, but it's fucking locked and I don't know why? FUCKING DELETE OR REMOVE IT

Secondly - ALLOW RELEVANT OLD THREADS TO BE 'GRAVEDUG' BY ORIGINAL POSTER

If like me, you're an old member with a lot of AMAZING historic spam section threads - WHY NOT BUMP OLD RELEVANT SPAM THREADS?

(both of these rules are to applied in the spam section only)

Sadly OSBot staff != democracy otherwise changes would've taken place ages ago.

Also would like to get an answer to why some mods close old spam threads and give out warning points for "grave digging" even though the rule doesn't apply for spam section.

Sadly OSBot staff != democracy otherwise changes would've taken place ages ago.

Also would like to get an answer to why some mods close old spam threads and give out warning points for "grave digging" even though the rule doesn't apply for spam section.

exactly mate something we can agree on

previous mods have infracted me for mildy flaming them in the spam section although it isn't against the rules