MirrorClient v2.0-2.1

MGI

• 4 weeks later...

Hello and good afternoon everyone, 

In regards to the mirror clients, I am currently using a Mac computer. Does anyone know if wine bottler software, or similar software, is able to convert window files into Mac files. I attempted to run mirror client a year ago, and as you are aware of, the mirror client does not operate on a Mac directly from the standard file. That is why I am curious to whether or not software is available for Mac to convert the windows files. Have a good weekend. Thanks.

So I just purchased VIP the other day - and am pretty excited to use mirror mode.  

I launched the OSRS client from the RS website - and then loaded mirror mode....but in doing so - it looks like the Osrs client is outlined in blue (which I'm assuming is supposed to happen).  However, nothing happens after that.  I try and load the boat and it still gives me a blank screen (on osbot client) with the logo.  

Any advice?  (I'm completely new to mirror mode, so please be gentle) :)

Thanks in advance!!

• 2 weeks later...

I only have the rs client and osbot client open, yet my CPU usage is 100%

Any clues what i can do?

Already have 'low cpu usage' selected in osbot client. 

dw2tkz.png

Lower CPU mode doesn't work on mirror mode, neither does the client render option. The CPU usage with mirror mode is incredibly high, you could try loweren the FPS and reaction speed. You can accomplish this by following these steps: Shift F2 (FPS) and Shift F4 (Reaction speed). Or you could assign the proces to one single core. Not entirely sure what CPU you got, seeing as two applications are already taking up 100%, so I guess you have a dual core?

Could you try posting a picture of you processes tab? Seeing as csrss.exe can take up quite alot of resources.

Edited by Hi G00gle
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...