MirrorClient v2.0-2.1

MGI

Did it start happening only since 2.0?

Pretty sure as it was working fine Friday morning EST or perhaps even the day before (i run it overnight) and its the only thing that was updated when I re-started it the client

It's like as soon as it clicks to do an action whether its attack/loot/etc the fps drops down to 10-20 and lags and then goes back up to 50, and then repeats for every click.

Edited by Mystical
  • Like 1

• Developer

No you're not being dumb.  There's no download link to 1.20, 1.002, 1.099, 1.098, 1.095, or 1.094 .   You have to go back to 1.093 to get a download link.

There's no mirror client in my data folder anymore.  

It is automatic

Am i being dumb or is there no download link? but yeh im also getting the lag when clicking issue

This issue is making some of the scripts i paid for unusable :/

What scripts are you using?

Have you tried downloading latest osbot dev build?

Hi guys

Very new here myself. So, I was using the standard OSBot client until deciding I want to maximise safety as much as possible. Became a VIP for mirror mode however I can't seem to download the mirror client. 

On the standard client there is an option for Mirror Mode, is this something I can just tick and carry on with? Other than this, I followed the v1.093 advise up top however when I download that client, it just adds the Java file to my desktop and doesn't open.

Could you please advise? 

Thank you