Scripts

Failure

Hello fellow OSBotters,

I'm getting some mills to sell to buy a premium Fishing Script, but all I see is they do not work properly.

What happend? Few years ago, there were so many Scripts free and paid, flawless.

But I have a question, which paid Fishing Script is worth buying? Which gets maintanced the most? Which one works the most flawless?

Thank you,

Failure.

Take a look at Czar's

In the last posts I see they have some issue's like lagg.

Mine is semi-AIO and it has the most popular locations, and it is only half the price of the AIO ones!

Are you planning to add more locations? It looks good, does it support noting at Karamja?

Czar perfect fisher works flawless

Edited by Failure

Can't find anyone with that name in the Fishing Script Section.

Are you planning to add more locations? It looks good, does it support noting at Karamja?

Can't see anyone with that name nor a Script?

It's right here:

http://osbot.org/forum/topic/64316-perfect-fisher-aio-%E3%80%8Call-locations%E3%80%8D%E3%80%8Call-fishes%E3%80%8D%E3%80%8Call-banks%E3%80%8D%E3%80%8Cbarbarian-fishing%E3%80%8D%E3%80%8Centity-detection%E3%80%8Cantipattern%E3%80%8D/

• Like 1

Can't find anyone with that name in the Fishing Script Section.

Can't see anyone with that name nor a Script?

At the moment it does not, it banks in Portsarim and what locations would you like to see added?

http://osbot.org/forum/topic/64316-perfect-fisher-aio-%E3%80%8Call-locations%E3%80%8D%E3%80%8Call-fishes%E3%80%8D%E3%80%8Call-banks%E3%80%8D%E3%80%8Cbarbarian-fishing%E3%80%8D%E3%80%8Centity-detection%E3%80%8Cantipattern%E3%80%8D/

link to the script

• Like 1

Yeah noticed, looked straigth over it. Last oage people complain about lagg or not working properly.

At the moment it does not, it banks in Portsarim and what locations would you like to see added?

Not partically locations, but maybe task system to x level would be nice with safe fishing spot locations.

@all of you who suggested my scripts, you are all legends, pm me for a free premium script of your choice ! smile.png

@Failure I assure you there is no 'lagg' on my script, it is #1 sold for a reason.. tongue.png

Yeah I saw the pages you had of comments, though you never know. I can't judge since I don't have it. Does it support Noting on Karamja?

Do you push updates a lot?

Edited by Failure
  • Like 1