[False Feedback]

brown hodger

Disputed Member[memberNike]

Why it should be removed: Was not me( possible hijacking?). Have not had any communication with this user.

Details: I do not know what happened. I have not used this site for about a month. Then I come back to negative feedback. Could be that Nike is some bloke I pissed off on Player Auctions (did not scam-its impossible to scam on player auctions)  I got the same username for both websites so this might be it.

Link to topic: NA. have not made any posts/topics to acquire this negative feedback.

Let me know if I have put this in the right place/ if you need more information.

Kind rgards

No you weren't and you seem to be quite aware of what you did seeing as PA is the first thing you mentioned.

This is you, right: https://gyazo.com/271e9fc6e488d7c9433c7f6daf72a401

1. Player Auctions has nothing to do with osbot. 
  2. He was not scammed. 
  3. He was wasted my time by not having his shit together when selling the account. When I am paying a $15-$20 dollar premium on an account I expect exemplary service not the bullshit he gave me.  I can provide evidence and my reasoning of this if you need me to. However, I strongly believe that I do not need to provide such evidence as Osbot and Player Auctions are two completely different services. 

The feedback on this forum is 100% false as you have just confirmed. 

Please remove it, and have him penalized for false feedback.

Kind regards.

1. Player Auctions has nothing to do with osbot. 
  2. He was not scammed. 
  3. He was wasted my time by not having his shit together when selling the account. When I am paying a $15-$20 dollar premium on an account I expect exemplary service not the bullshit he gave me.  I can provide evidence and my reasoning of this if you need me to. However, I strongly believe that I do not need to provide such evidence as Osbot and Player Auctions are two completely different services. 

The feedback on this forum is 100% false as you have just confirmed. 

Please remove it, and have him penalized for false feedback.

Kind regards.

Takes guts to have this kind of attitude and still breaking the rules yourself. Banned you instead for creating multiple accounts and giving yourself feedback.

• Like 2