New pc

Animos

I may repeat what others said but I will say what i have to say anything. I have an amd fx 8350 and by far has a higher price/performance ratio than intel cpus unless you  buy a intel cpu when its on sale for a good price. I wouldn't really recommend the A- series. I would recommend you the fx series. Buy a amd fx 6350 or a 8350. Gpu's are more important for gaming than cpu's however this doesn't mean you could purchase a $50 cpu and a $400 gpu because this will cause bottleneck. Bottleneck is when one component of the computer is far superior than the other and the system cannot handle it as it will result it fps drops, lags, overheating and etc. I have a 1tb hdd and a 60gb ssd. My os is in my ssd which makes my pc so much faster than it would of been if it was placed in the hdd. When my pc is closed, in about 50 seconds or so, I can launch my pc and I can have csgo opened and be looking for a game. Tell me your budget and tell me if this budget includes a monitor, keyboard, mouse, headset and a operating system. So i basically want you to be specific on what you want and what you dont want in your budget because these may change alot of things.