Guessing your Apple device specs

BackToRS

give me your main reason why you would want a macbook. you can setup a laptop yourself(you dont have to build it yourself) and it would probably me much cheaper.

Well, I bought the Lenovo Flex 2 14 inch the i7 model in the summer and I regret it a lot. It was 1k, battery can last a max of 2 hours, cpu is shit and it just seems heavy af. In general windows has just seemed very heavy to me and my sister's macbook air which is an i5 can probably run better than mine and last for about 8 hours.

I've always been a windows person but idk I can't seem to get a decent battery life out of any of them and they all seem to be too heavy and die too soon (obvious for laptops).

My main reason is the battery life and how light and compact the Macbook air is, as I'm going to need it in classes etc.

Any idea of a windows laptop that's going to be able to do the job?

Edited by NayBely

Well, I bought the Lenovo Flex 2 14 inch the i7 model in the summer and I regret it a lot. It was 1k, battery can last a max of 2 hours, cpu is shit and it just seems heavy af. In general windows has just seemed very heavy to me and my sister's macbook air which is an i5 can probably run better than mine and last for about 8 hours.

I've always been a windows person but idk I can't seem to get a decent battery life out of any of them and they all seem to be too heavy and die too soon (obvious for laptops).

My main reason is the battery life and how light and compact the Macbook air is, as I'm going to need it in classes etc.

Any idea of a windows laptop that's going to be able to do the job?

you chose to buy that lenovo laptop. like i said you can setup a laptop with specs yourself. this is always cheaper and better. even if you buy a premade laptop with installed OS already, you can still check the specs.

well, battery will last longer if your system doesn't use too much, a classmate of mines has a desktop cpu in his laptop(he set it up himself) and it's a really good laptop, but of course, it doesnt have much battery life if its not on power, because it has such powerfull specs. but, there are power outlets in our class so that's no problem. do you need to have to use your laptop on your school when they don't provide outlets? that would be rather weird.

but yeah if you just care about battery life then you could buy a macbook just for that