Fixing OSBot not starting.

Explv

On my Macbook, 

running the command line eventually opens the OSbot boot window but I get the "there was an error launching OSBot! Please verify that your boot options are valid!" when I try to Stealth Inject (is this the only available option to starting OSbot?).

Also. Macbooks have a difficulty running a .exe file and nothing happens when I try to download the fix you found for the .jar files.

Any help would be appreciated, thanks. When I try to run the OSbot.jar files it just extracts the files and makes a new folder and doesnt open it.

Thanks!

On 04/10/2017 at 5:39 AM, Kscottttt23 said:

On my Macbook, 

running the command line eventually opens the OSbot boot window but I get the "there was an error launching OSBot! Please verify that your boot options are valid!" when I try to Stealth Inject (is this the only available option to starting OSbot?).

Also. Macbooks have a difficulty running a .exe file and nothing happens when I try to download the fix you found for the .jar files.

Any help would be appreciated, thanks. When I try to run the OSbot.jar files it just extracts the files and makes a new folder and doesnt open it.

Thanks!

Just use cd to navigate to the directory where the .jar is and run java -jar "OSBot whateveritis.jar" obviously replacing whateveritis with the OSBot version number

Umm. Im not sure QUITE exactly how to do that... What is "cd" ?

The "Terminal" ? That's what I have to use on Macbook to run commands. And my version is OSBot 2.4.144.jar

I dont know what to type exactly into my terminal to make it open the Jar file. All i want to do is run the .jar file instead of extracting all it's folders into a new location.

1 hour ago, Kscottttt23 said:

Umm. Im not sure QUITE exactly how to do that... What is "cd" ?

The "Terminal" ? That's what I have to use on Macbook to run commands. And my version is OSBot 2.4.144.jar

I dont know what to type exactly into my terminal to make it open the Jar file. All i want to do is run the .jar file instead of extracting all it's folders into a new location.

cd stands for change directory, so use it to navigate to the folder your osbot.jar is located. Then use java -jar "osbot 2.4.144.jar" to run it.

• 1 month later...

Bujjs-MacBook-Pro:rs bujj$ java -jar OSBot.jar

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException

at org.osbot.Ad.<init>(iab:0)

at org.osbot.Ad.<init>(iab:190)

at org.osbot.Ad.<init>(iab:446)

at org.osbot.ec.IiiIiiiIIiII(it:108)

at org.osbot.Boot.iIiIIiiiiIIi(bu:359)

at org.osbot.Boot.launch(bu:495)

at org.osbot.Bb.IiIiIiiIIIii(rx:324)

at org.osbot.Bb.IiIiIiiIIIii(rx:22)

at java.desktop/javax.swing.AbstractButton.fireActionPerformed(AbstractButton.java:1967)

at java.desktop/javax.swing.AbstractButton$Handler.actionPerformed(AbstractButton.java:2308)

at java.desktop/javax.swing.DefaultButtonModel.fireActionPerformed(DefaultButtonModel.java:405)

at java.desktop/javax.swing.DefaultButtonModel.setPressed(DefaultButtonModel.java:262)

at java.desktop/javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicButtonListener.mouseReleased(BasicButtonListener.java:269)

at java.desktop/java.awt.Component.processMouseEvent(Component.java:6578)

at java.desktop/javax.swing.JComponent.processMouseEvent(JComponent.java:3343)

at java.desktop/java.awt.Component.processEvent(Component.java:6343)

at java.desktop/java.awt.Container.processEvent(Container.java:2259)

at java.desktop/java.awt.Component.dispatchEventImpl(Component.java:4961)

at java.desktop/java.awt.Container.dispatchEventImpl(Container.java:2317)

at java.desktop/java.awt.Component.dispatchEvent(Component.java:4793)

at java.desktop/java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.retargetMouseEvent(Container.java:4904)

at java.desktop/java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.processMouseEvent(Container.java:4539)

at java.desktop/java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.dispatchEvent(Container.java:4480)

at java.desktop/java.awt.Container.dispatchEventImpl(Container.java:2303)

at java.desktop/java.awt.Window.dispatchEventImpl(Window.java:2758)

at java.desktop/java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEventImpl(EventQueue.java:766)

at java.desktop/java.awt.EventQueue.access$500(EventQueue.java:97)

at java.desktop/java.awt.EventQueue$3.run(EventQueue.java:717)

at java.desktop/java.awt.EventQueue$3.run(EventQueue.java:711)

at java.base/java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)

at java.base/java.security.ProtectionDomain$JavaSecurityAccessImpl.doIntersectionPrivilege(ProtectionDomain.java:89)

at java.base/java.security.ProtectionDomain$JavaSecurityAccessImpl.doIntersectionPrivilege(ProtectionDomain.java:99)

at java.desktop/java.awt.EventQueue$4.run(EventQueue.java:739)

at java.desktop/java.awt.EventQueue$4.run(EventQueue.java:737)

at java.base/java.security.ProtectionDomain$JavaSecurityAccessImpl.doIntersectionPrivilege(ProtectionDomain.java:89)

at java.desktop/java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(EventQueue.java:736)

at java.desktop/java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForFilters(EventDispatchThread.java:199)

at java.desktop/java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForFilter(EventDispatchThread.java:124)

at java.desktop/java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(EventDispatchThread.java:113)

at java.desktop/java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread.java:109)

at java.desktop/java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread.java:101)

at java.desktop/java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(EventDispatchThread.java:90)

can you help?

• 1 month later...

Last login: Mon Jan 29 13:29:30 on ttys000

Chriss-MacBook-Pro-2:~ chrishucul$ 

Chriss-MacBook-Pro-2:~ chrishucul$ find ~/ -name "OSBot*.jar" -print0 | xargs -0 ls -t | head -n 1 | xargs -I{} java -jar {}

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException

at org.osbot.Wd.<init>(ft:144)

at org.osbot.Wd.<init>(ft:273)

at org.osbot.Wd.<init>(ft:356)

at org.osbot.ke.iIIiIiiIiiIi(fu:233)

at org.osbot.Boot.IIIiiiiIIiii(fr:452)

at org.osbot.Boot.launch(fr:346)

at org.osbot.ic.IiiiiiiIiIiI(vx:285)

at org.osbot.ic.IiIiIiiIiIIi(vx:82)

at java.desktop/javax.swing.AbstractButton.fireActionPerformed(AbstractButton.java:1967)

at java.desktop/javax.swing.AbstractButton$Handler.actionPerformed(AbstractButton.java:2308)

at java.desktop/javax.swing.DefaultButtonModel.fireActionPerformed(DefaultButtonModel.java:405)

at java.desktop/javax.swing.DefaultButtonModel.setPressed(DefaultButtonModel.java:262)

at java.desktop/javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicButtonListener.mouseReleased(BasicButtonListener.java:269)

at java.desktop/java.awt.Component.processMouseEvent(Component.java:6578)

at java.desktop/javax.swing.JComponent.processMouseEvent(JComponent.java:3343)

at java.desktop/java.awt.Component.processEvent(Component.java:6343)

at java.desktop/java.awt.Container.processEvent(Container.java:2259)

at java.desktop/java.awt.Component.dispatchEventImpl(Component.java:4961)

at java.desktop/java.awt.Container.dispatchEventImpl(Container.java:2317)

at java.desktop/java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.retargetMouseEvent(Container.java:4904)

at java.desktop/java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.processMouseEvent(Container.java:4539)

at java.desktop/java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.dispatchEvent(Container.java:4480)

at java.desktop/java.awt.Container.dispatchEventImpl(Container.java:2303)

at java.desktop/java.awt.Window.dispatchEventImpl(Window.java:2758)

at java.desktop/java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEventImpl(EventQueue.java:766)

at java.desktop/java.awt.EventQueue.access$500(EventQueue.java:97)

at java.desktop/java.awt.EventQueue$3.run(EventQueue.java:717)

at java.desktop/java.awt.EventQueue$3.run(EventQueue.java:711)

at java.base/java.security.ProtectionDomain$JavaSecurityAccessImpl.doIntersectionPrivilege(ProtectionDomain.java:99)

at java.desktop/java.awt.EventQueue$4.run(EventQueue.java:739)

at java.desktop/java.awt.EventQueue$4.run(EventQueue.java:737)

at java.desktop/java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(EventQueue.java:736)

at java.desktop/java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForFilters(EventDispatchThread.java:199)

at java.desktop/java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForFilter(EventDispatchThread.java:124)

at java.desktop/java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(EventDispatchThread.java:113)

at java.desktop/java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread.java:109)

at java.desktop/java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread.java:101)

at java.desktop/java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(EventDispatchThread.java:90)

Chriss-MacBook-Pro-2:~ chrishucul$ 

• 2 months later...
On 12/2/2015 at 10:34 AM, Explv said:

How to fix OSBot when it won't start

1. Confirm you have Java 8 installed:

Reveal hidden contents

- Open the command prompt (CMD) in windows or terminal in Mac OS / Linux

- Type java -version

- The output shoudld contain java version "1.8.XXX" where XXX is some number e.g. java version "1.8.0_65"

- If this output does not appear, or you have a different version of Java installed go to the link http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/download

and install the latest Java 8 JRE

2. Confirm java will open OSBot:

Windows:

Reveal hidden contents

Open notepad and copy the following code:

cd C:/Users/%username%
for /f "delims=" %%x in ('dir /s /od /b OSBot*.jar') do set recent=%%x
java -jar "%recent%"
echo %recent%
pause

Save the file as osbot.bat  with file type set to All files 

Run the .bat file and OSBot should open.

Linux / Mac OS:

Hide contents

Run the following command in a terminal and OSBot should open.

find ~/ -name "OSBot*.jar" -print0 | xargs -0 ls -t | head -n 1 | xargs -I{} java -jar {}

3. If OSBot opens using the above commands, try running this software, it will attempt to fix your .jar file, allowing you to open it by double clicking.

osbot opened using the above commands however that download doesn't work on macs and it still won't open. i had issues with opening the client after downloading jdk for software development

• 2 weeks later...