[SELLING] 90m OSRS @ $1.15/m * CHEAPEST

Demascus

7ff336284eb2758055e74cbdd7c31107.png

I am not a powerseller nor a china man so this price will be good until its gone. Reason for sale is I fancied to load out my inventory on steam, decided to chuck bank and doubled it so I am selling half with the plans to buy skins with the proceeds. You never asked for my diary, but I thought I should include it.

Yes, I am a new user on this forum however I am not a retard. I will be quite happy to go first for any user with extensive vouch's on Sythe/p****bot/OSBot and other credible marketplaces. For all other trades I will be happy using a middleman of your choice as long as he/she is credible.

Stock: 90m

Price: $1.10/m

Payments: Bitcoin only

Thanks, first come first serve.

Edited by Demascus

7ff336284eb2758055e74cbdd7c31107.png

I am not a powerseller nor a china man so this price will be good until its gone. Reason for sale is I fancied to load out my inventory on steam, decided to chuck bank and doubled it so I am selling half with the plans to buy skins with the proceeds. You never asked for my diary, but I thought I should include it.

Yes, I am a new user on this forum however I am not a retard. I will be quite happy to go first for any user with extensive vouch's on Sythe/p****bot/OSBot and other credible marketplaces. For all other trades I will be happy using a middleman of your choice as long as he/she is credible.

Stock: 90m

Price: $1.15/m

Payments: Bitcoin only

Thanks, first come first serve.

mate paypal?

Scroll down, towards the bottom of the OP. Stray your eyes towards the bold text that says 'Payment' then just across underlined in RED WRITING what do you see?

that you joined today less than an hour with 30 mins online you little bitch no one has time to read ur fucking failed ass post fuck outa here

that you joined today less than an hour with 30 mins online you little bitch no one has time to read ur fucking failed ass post fuck outa here

********a, I guarantee you one of them Napoleon dynamite/jimmy neutron looking motherfuckers get out of here.

To any legit/interested buyers buy all 90m I will cut you a deal on the final price.

- I will go first to trusted in any increment.

- I will use a middleman of your choice as long as he is credible.

- This is not a trick ph34r.png I just want this sold so I can play CSGO without feeling empty.

********a, I guarantee you one of them Napoleon dynamite/jimmy neutron looking motherfuckers get out of here.

To any legit/interested buyers buy all 90m I will cut you a deal on the final price.

- I will go first to trusted in any increment.

- I will use a middleman of your choice as long as he is credible.

- This is not a trick ph34r.png I just want this sold so I can play CSGO without feeling empty.

silver confirmed :doge:

What a arrogant piece of shit

Right.. I clearly mark my set trading preference in this thread and the first post is always 'PayPal'. We all know why many people do not use paypal, and the fact I sit here writing out a nice thread with colors and underlines for a moron to disregard what I have stated is not only rude, but its plain fucking stupid. I came across with a witty response to ensure nobody else posted 'PayPal' on this thread again, instead of sucking up his bottom lip he flames me so he gets flamed back. Take your bullshit elsewhere, this is not a discussion nor a negotiation. I want to sell my GP and gtfo, please do not post here unless you are interested in buying.

Thanks, oh and I really am not a rude person.. But I am not going to sit licking somebodys nut sack over $0.05 flips in GP currency, I really could not give a fuck.

Let's just say that the price you have isn't a good deal as I could go to someone with 2000+ feedback and get it for less

Link me to a person who is selling for less than $1.15 with 2k + rep and I will give you 1m free.

I can middleman any of the trades you need, goodluck selling smile.png (also good job using BTC! Avoid those nasty chargebacks wink.png )

I have no issue with using you as a middleman. Indeed, bitcoin user since 2011, shame I never bought a fuck load of em. The offer is appreciated, and of course as long as the seller is fine I am happy to use you no problem.

Edited by Demascus

cant as it is offsite but the point still stands that i can get it for cheaper from someone who is 2000x times more trusted

Firstly, I understand I am new which is why I have said using a middleman of YOUR choice is completely fine therefore the '2000x' times trusted is out the window. Yes its an extra step, more hassle but if you want to save a few bob then it may be worth it? Second of all I mentioned multiple names of off-sites, you talk like you know your shit so tell me the name of a seller who sells it for less than $1.15 with more than 2000 rep and I will give you 1m free no questions.

I spent the past few hours researching prices, and I know for a fact 9/10 GP sites offer $0.97 buying the most was piegp @ $1 per m. They sell at what $1.32 and I think the cheapest I saw was an independent seller nobody too big at $1.18 but that was only in bulk. I am not a robot, I may of missed something but I am damn sure your facts are wavey fam.

On top of giving you 1m free I will match the competitor and drop the price by $0.01 for good measure.

Edited by Demascus

Firstly, I understand I am new which is why I have said using a middleman of YOUR choice is completely fine therefore the '2000x' times trusted is out the window. Yes its an extra step, more hassle but if you want to save a few bob then it may be worth it? Second of all I mentioned multiple names of off-sites, you talk like you know your shit so tell me the name of a seller who sells it for less than $1.15 with more than 2000 rep and I will give you 1m free no questions.

I spent the past few hours researching prices, and I know for a fact 9/10 GP sites offer $0.97 buying the most was piegp @ $1 per m. They sell at what $1.32 and I think the cheapest I saw was an independent seller nobody too big at $1.18 but that was only in bulk. I am not a robot, I may of missed something but I am damn sure your facts are wavey fam.

On top of giving you 1m free I will match the competitor and drop the price by $0.01 for good measure.

So basically you only looked at the 3 advertisements for gold selling and didn't do more research, you say I act like I know it all yet you are here for 1 day and claim to know the stable price of gold. The fact is there isn't only these big sites selling gold and there are Reputable people selling gold on and offsite for way cheaper (who I cannot name as I said before).

So please if you wish for me to show you where I can find for cheaper then please message me and we can sort it out there.

tldr; op faggot

Edited by Impensus