Perfect Stronghold AIO

Czar

Ah you should've waited until the new update was live, since I fixed ranging and safespotting in v0.08, it should work very well now, applies to crawlers and ankous ^^ biggrin.png

edit: otherwise if you ever get a bug, just list the options selected, the position of the npcs and the bug, and it will be fixed ASAP

also here's a quick proggy for minotaurs on my new acc :D

a26790b18c0a7ea4ec37b524f79be9ca.png

Edited by Czar

@killerpain the bot should still appear in your bots list, it didn't disappear it just transformed into an AIO stronghold script , so go ahead and launch the client, open scripts list and the bot should appear biggrin.png if not, confirm it and I will have to activate it from the control panel smile.png

@shabbasheebs if you are running mirror mode client, make sure you hooked correctly, otherwise the client will not detect any objects or npcs at all, (but they will still actually show up, so it's a tricky client bug) just restart the client if anything. (I'm assuming because of VIP)

And if not using mirror mode, I'm not sure what the problem is, this is my setup:

CrcMRec.png

Try it, and let me know how it works, currently it's working very well for me biggrin.png

also, some quick tips:

- set inventory loadout to only items you actually need to take from the bank

- if you don't need food, just enable deathwalk mode, it tells the bot to avoid food

good luck wink.png

Edited by Czar