Safe Cracker

blm95

Hi,
I made this script a while back (at the start of DMM) to make some cash.  It's still not awful money making/xp, so I'll post it here.  I haven't tested it for ~10 days because I'm not sure if the area is safe anymore, so please don't assume you can leave it running afk for 72 hours straight lol.  I also understand there is a SafeCracker on the SDN, but I felt it had no antiban and not everything worked the way as I would have liked it to.

Features:
-Banks gems
-Auto eats
-Withdraws lobster
-Stethoscope support

-Moderate antiban

Please note that it currently only supports lobsters.  I don't have the IDs of other foods, and I feel like lobsters are probably best for this task anyways.  If you would like to change the food, download the source and edit the code appropriately.  Also, make sure to buy a stethoscope before starting the script (and have it in your inventory).  Lastly, there is no GUI for the script, it simply logs information in the OSBot logger.

If you have any questions or find any bugs, please let me know.  Enjoy!

Download/Source (note: this was the first thing I made for OSBot a couple weeks ago, so I was unfamiliar with the API and did not really care about stylistics/performance).  If you would like to change the food, the relevant lines are 9 and 98.  

http://puu.sh/ls1NH.rar

Boring legal stuff is located in LICENSE.txt.  I don't know why someone would want to use my source code for this script as it's pretty awful, but basically, if you do, please indicate changes made, as well as ensure that the entire script's source code is available in plain-text.

edit: If you would like a script made, I am taking requests here: http://osbot.org/forum/topic/86879-taking-script-requests/

Edited by blm95

Script should be fine with that due he checking contains instead of equals:

i.getName().toLowerCase().contains(foodName)

Just for the reasoning as to why I did that: I was originally super broke, and was using cakes.  Since Cake has 3 forms, I needed a contains, with .toLower being for the partially-eaten cakes.  

Edited by blm95

One small tip:

NPC banker = npcs.closest("Emerald Benedict");

When tryign to get a npc, you can only detect npc's in a range of +-16 tiles. (visible on minimap/ onscreen)

if the npc is out of the range it won't be possible to detect it, you'll have to manually walk closer to hes possible locations :)

I can assume if this emerald guy walks to the far end corner it won't be possible to detect him bcs hes right outside of the range :D

Just guessing this^ I just saw you did a null check at the end if he couldn't be found.

Khaleesi

One small tip:

NPC banker = npcs.closest("Emerald Benedict");

When tryign to get a npc, you can only detect npc's in a range of +-16 tiles. (visible on minimap/ onscreen)

if the npc is out of the range it won't be possible to detect it, you'll have to manually walk closer to hes possible locations smile.png

I can assume if this emerald guy walks to the far end corner it won't be possible to detect him bcs hes right outside of the range biggrin.png

Just guessing this^ I just saw you did a null check at the end if he couldn't be found.

Khaleesi

Because the area is so small and it interacts with the closest vault, (assuming you start near the banker) the npc should always be in range.  I might be wrong, in which case I will fix it immediately once someone reports the error ^^.

Thanks smile.png.

Because the area is so small and it interacts with the closest vault, (assuming you start near the banker) the npc should always be in range.  I might be wrong, in which case I will fix it immediately once someone reports the error ^^.

I was just guessing though, I saw you added a log to tell if you coulnd not find the banker :D

I assumed you encountered it, ya shouldn't be a problem :D

Khaleesi

What type of antiban does your have, that mine doesnt?

Well I only used yours for a short period of time, but it continuously moved the mouse at the player's feet, back and forth.  I don't know, maybe you play that way, but I usually write my scripts to simulate how I sorta play the game.  I don't mean any disrespect towards you, I just like writing my own scripts for the most part so I know what is in them and how things are implemented

Its a free script so im not looking to over complicate it. But the mouse movement ill check that out. Just like you ,i like making ym scripts play the way i do. If it isnt into my liking then i update it. Its a free script so im not worrying about it too much. Ive been busy lately so........

Its a free script so im not looking to over complicate it. But the mouse movement ill check that out. Just like you ,i like making ym scripts play the way i do. If it isnt into my liking then i update it. Its a free script so im not worrying about it too much. Ive been busy lately so........

Yeah, no worries man.  I don't mind honestly, I think having options open to people is a good thing.  I don't mean to give the impression that mine is really "better", and don't want it to seem like a competition or anything; just another option available :).

• 5 months later...