#PrayforParis?

NayBely

Most of us woke up this morning to quite an unpleasant one. To hear about the death of innocent ones, the death of sons who didn’t come home to their mothers, or fathers that didn’t come home to their daughters or loved ones that would never be seen again is truly saddening. My prayers go out to everyone in France through these difficult times, to those who have lost loved ones and friends and especially to the 150 innocent victims who were killed as a result of this crime they did not commit. And yes #prayforparis

But what about the 43 people killed in Beirut only 24 hours ago by the same terrorist group? Where are the #prayforbeirut hashtags flooding social media, supporting and mourning with Lebanon for the same species of living things we all are; human.

What about the 300,000 people killed and 11 million displaced innocent victims in Syria? Victims of the same terrorist group once again. Where are the #prayforsyria hashtags? These people suffer with torture, rape, violence on a daily basis by this same terrorist group, it has nearly become a routine for them and I think this is why we have all become so ignorant of the fact that there still are innocent HUMANS being killed there every single day.

We all sit here and wait for something to happen, for someone to put an end to this terrorist group and its true there’s not much we can do to take action against a terrorist group like this. What can we do though? We can voice our opinion, we can flood social media with posts and shares of what we think and what we know is right. And maybe some of us will get to where we can truly make a change. We need to stand up for not only our people in Paris but also for our people in Lebanon and for our people in Syria. Everyone going through difficult times and states of emergency deserve this support and mourning and prayers and yes, let the hashtags flood every social media website. #prayforparis #prayforbeirut #prayforsyria.

But let’s not forget about every other HUMAN going through these difficult times.
So instead:
#prayfortheentireworld

12240033_10153710949169061_5336760346814

• Like 4

Spot on mate. When the attacks took place in Paris, since it was a european country it flooded the social media and news. When the attacks took place in asian countries, barely anyone knew and it wasn't really on the social media. I am truly sorry for all the victims no matter in what area in the world, I have prayed for them today. 

fuck extremists

edit: how about the fucking oil monarchies helping those poor syrians, instead of Turkey & whole Europe

Damn right fuck extremists however I'm not sure why you don't think turkey is helping poor syrians. My country is the country or one of the top countries that are taking care of syrian refugees as we have around 2million refugees.

Spot on mate. When the attacks took place in Paris, since it was a european country it flooded the social media and news. When the attacks took place in asian countries, barely anyone knew and it wasn't really on the social media. I am truly sorry for all the victims no matter in what area in the world, I have prayed for them today. 

Damn right fuck extremists however I'm not sure why you don't think turkey is helping poor syrians. My country is the country or one of the top countries that are taking care of syrian refugees as we have around 2million refugees.

tell me where do i state that turkey is not helping syrians, you got shittons of them, yet the fucking oil monarchies wont give a fuck except for pouring more oil on the fire by supporting ISIS/Anti-Assad rebels.

Does anybody notice the parallel between Assad & Saddam? Both secular as fuck, yet they try to get them toppled so the sectarian shit can tore apart the land. LOL

IMHO Middle-East needs dictators, ONE can not simply export democracy lol and expect they'll behave like fucking human beings

6 Simultaneous attacks by ISIS in Paris, 150 people dead, many injured. France has declared a state of emergency.

Extremism has nothing to do with Islam

12227593_1185082354853543_78424907578349

It's terrorism, nothing more

Hope youll get a taste of the "muhreligionofpeace", books never impeded anybody from acting as a fucking animal, even if they are so called "holy scripts" ( not to mention, that the book that you recite from is the biggest lol ever born on the Arabian peninsula ) - you made me laugh though

I do not know about you, but you should admit that the most adherents of your religion are uneducated hut dwellers, rapists &

control freaks who now swarm into europe, and they tend not to assimilate but establish ghettoes and overpopulate, forcing out people of the areas

IMO if this continues there will be a tough backlash against the Muslim population in the Western world, you might also call it 2nd Holocaust...

p.s.: before you post from some shitty book, please do try to live peacefully with the greek cypriotes LOLOLOL

we can have a chat about this anytime having some beer & pork;)

Edited by gearing
  • Like 2