Perfect Thiever AIO

Czar

Script does eat when guards attack, make sure you setup your eat percentage correctly in the setup window, it should work much better. Otherwise post screenshot of your setup and I will test to make sure :D 

As for ardy banking, will make some improvements ASAP. Including general walking upgrades. ^^ :D

Updates coming up :D 

EDIT:

New Update (v171)

- Banking now fully works 100% especially at ardougne. (code was changed after the 'keep' items system was introduced to the script)
- Improvements to eating system and npc system

Update will automatically go live within 24 hours, gl everyone :D

Edited by Czar
  • Like 1

Yeah save settings option is very useful like my fighter script. I will be working on it, in order to go ahead and add it I need to convert the entire script to a command system which isn't too difficult because half the script already uses commands anyway ^^ :D 

Activated trials gl guys :D 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Czar said:

Yeah save settings option is very useful like my fighter script. I will be working on it, in order to go ahead and add it I need to convert the entire script to a command system which isn't too difficult because half the script already uses commands anyway ^^ :D 

Activated trials gl guys :D 

Aight bro,

really looking forward to this option! :)

Peace

• Like 1

5 hours ago, dntquitpls1 said:

Cannot pickpocket warriors just standing there... Stealing from silk stall getting attacked by the guard, waits till he slays you...

Does this script even work ? Tried on master farmers and it does nothing, why such a difficult UI to select seeds...

Client needs to be updated as there was an update on OSRS, that's why scripts don't work properly

• Like 1

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Thiever AIO