Perfect Thiever AIO

Czar

Done good luck ^^ biggrin.png

There is an update pending for rogues' den safecracking, it should be live anytime soon just waiting for update to be registered

Still waiting to test that lol :)

I have an off-topic question for you though - do you use the built in break manager or is there some other option with more advanced breaking?

• Like 1

I don't use breaks (because i suicide bot) but if I did, I would probably do 3:1hr ratio for breaks ^^ biggrin.png there was a user for my range guild script who did 100 hour non-stop botting without a ban, but with breaks, IDK how that was possible lmao

@Kailax, you gotta lure the npc for blackjack, it's still experimental stage atm, so lure the npc, make sure you have food, and start the bot, it will do the rest. Please post any feedback because I am still coding blackjack mode since I pretty much finished rogues den and other thieving modes.

Update for rogues den still pending .. hopefully it will be live today ^^

Edited by Czar

I don't use breaks (because i suicide bot) but if I did, I would probably do 3:1hr ratio for breaks ^^ biggrin.png there was a user for my range guild script who did 100 hour non-stop botting without a ban, but with breaks, IDK how that was possible lmao

@Kailax, you gotta lure the npc for blackjack, it's still experimental stage atm, so lure the npc, make sure you have food, and start the bot, it will do the rest. Please post any feedback because I am still coding blackjack mode since I pretty much finished rogues den and other thieving modes.

Update for rogues den still pending .. hopefully it will be live today ^^

Recently got 15 private servers running ur scripts only having problems with built in break manager that thing is annoying i can't trust it to actually break it just spews out errors half the time and wont break lol.

Are you suiciding on old/bought accounts? or fresh?

Excited to try the wall safes for long periods of times but seeing as the built-in won't properly work for about half of my servers would u consider coding a break manager for ur scripts?

Would be cool to have more advanced breaking options like draws for when ur going on break and then the basics when ur already breaking. Min/max settings in minutes and randomly pick in between for bot/break or have like a setup for multiple step custom breaks for example: bot(45mins) break(22 mins) next one be bot(66mins) break(44mins)  or some shit

Edited by qlael50
  • Like 1

Are breaks messing up? I had a complaint from another goldfarmer about breaks, I thought it was just a one-time error or something :o

As for suicide bots, they are all freshly auto-generated accounts :doge: so banrate is very high (assuming)

As for adding a custom break manager, I will have to see if overriding the break handler is possible with the API

• Like 1

Are breaks messing up? I had a complaint from another goldfarmer about breaks, I thought it was just a one-time error or something ohmy.png

As for suicide bots, they are all freshly auto-generated accounts doge.png so banrate is very high (assuming)

As for adding a custom break manager, I will have to see if overriding the break handler is possible with the API

Yeah it's really buggy for me, it work's ok on most of the servers but on a select few its just always tripping and I have an identical setup on all of them so I can't reproduce the problem sometimes it works sometimes it doesnt really annoying got stuck for 6 hours it paused the bot but didnt log out lol..

Just make a list of accounts you have and generatae random mac addresses write them down somewhere and spoof ur mac to which acc you are gonna use afaik it's not the IP being flagged rather which mac under that flagged IP. But ye in ur case it's not about avoiding a ban rather just test accounts.

I started off small last month without mirror mode got a 2 day ban got VIP started using mirror mode only with ur scripts mostly usually doing like 10-16 hours a day still no ban all u gotta do rly is add 10% legit play and don't do the same thing for too long.

• Like 1

I'm getting minimum ~220k profit/hr from rogues' den at 51 thieving, I will see if I can make it even more efficient. The clicking has improved by alot though (since last update).

1576e3d1440d084f6eef575825ff7ea8.png

it used to be ~150k profit before this update, so at least a 70k increase in profit ^^ :D

after a few banking runs the xp dropped to ~200k, so I will have to make banking even more efficient. I already made it deposit all and withdraw food + stethoscope so that part is done, but perhaps it works faster if theres no scrolling in bank :/