Perfect Thiever AIO

Czar

@Czar Can you fix the target prioritizing? I understand it targets the closest NPC, but the way it's set up makes it IMPOSSIBLE to use at yanille watchmen. It clicks all over the place and goes insane.

this is because I think the bot thinks it went upstairs or down so it keeps trying to click the ladder if u watch it. I want this problem fixed also, figures someone else is already on the idea that I had..

• Like 1

Alright another update has been placed to make sure the bot doesn't stand near a guard/salesman npc.

As for watchman, what is the actual problem here, is it just clicking the npcs too fast or what? State the problem and it will be fixed within 5 mins, I'm here 24/7 biggrin.png

when I start the script it clicks on the guard then the ladder going up or downstairs back and forth.

• Like 1

Script isnt banking when thieving cakes in ardy. 

This is all i'm getting. 

Go bank to [x=2655, y=3283, z=0] its : 1 tiles away

it's just not banking at all now. Trying to thieve knights and having the same issue.

• Like 1

@Czar I have no idea why the other fella keeps saying the ladder is the main problem. The script does accidentally click the ladder, though, sometimes and then the script doesn't know to go down the ladder again.

The main problem is that there are 4 watchmen walking around in close proximity, and so the script constantly recalculates to click the closest one. This results in the script bouncing back and forth between different watchmen almost every single click.

• Like 1

Version 0.48

- Added 'save npc' option, it will pickpocke that npc most of the time and avoid switching npcs (this is geared toward watchman pickpocketing)

- Added bad zones for stall thieving, no longer attempts to thieve bakery stall while near the baker

- Added anti-fail for going up/down ladders

update will be live within a few hours, good luck all :)

Version 0.48

- Added 'save npc' option, it will pickpocke that npc most of the time and avoid switching npcs (this is geared toward watchman pickpocketing)

- Added bad zones for stall thieving, no longer attempts to thieve bakery stall while near the baker

- Added anti-fail for going up/down ladders

update will be live within a few hours, good luck all smile.png

will you concider this?

Can you add alching support to nature chest? Both low alch and high alch please!
  • Like 1

Great script for anyone that is reading this, i have made over 8 mill on 3 accounts on dead man mode over 1 week. No bans with botting up to 16 hours in a day just if you plan on doing nature rune chest's make sure your bots have a high hp level, i just used the account starter script on osbot which is free that just continuously kills chickens, the higher the hp the better as people will suicide to kill your bots so also make sure you have a full inventory of food as the script eats food if your hp goes down below a certain amount. Highly recommend scripthappy.png smile.png