Perfect Thiever AIO

Czar

On 3/21/2024 at 8:43 PM, Czar said:

I released a new update, please try again :D

Make sure to have noted wines, coins, and it will work good :D I also added hop if player crashes your world in this new version.

As an ironman, noted wines is a bit of a headache, is it not possible to just drop and rebuy more from bar?

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Treeeekkoopp said:

I have, but keep want to drop the coins

really strange

Hmm could be full inventory maybe? I usually only set 20 food each time just to have some inventory space for the loot, 1 inventory slot will be coins, 1 inventory slot will be coin pouch, and other random items maybe

16 minutes ago, Iyz said:

As an ironman, noted wines is a bit of a headache, is it not possible to just drop and rebuy more from bar?

Yes it is possible, turn off food in the setup and it will default to buy jugs of wine from the nearby bar

Hi Czar,

I get this when I try to run rogue's chest 

[INFO][Bot #1][03/28 06:48:20 PM]: Not enough prayer potions to continue, stopping bot...
[INFO][Bot #1][03/28 06:48:21 PM]: Terminating script Perfect Thiever...
[INFO][Bot #1][03/28 06:48:21 PM]: Doing complete() for queue now...
[INFO][Bot #1][03/28 06:48:21 PM]: Attempting to save leaderboards...
[INFO][Bot #1][03/28 06:48:21 PM]: Sending leaderboard data...
[INFO][Bot #1][03/28 06:48:21 PM]: Fail! 429, Too Many Requests
[INFO][Bot #1][03/28 06:48:21 PM]: Waiting until server wakes up...
[INFO][Bot #1][03/28 06:48:21 PM]: Give it some beans!
[INFO][Bot #1][03/28 06:48:21 PM]: Sent!

but I have 52 4/4 prayer pots in my inv...

• Like 1

On 3/27/2024 at 12:37 AM, Czar said:

Hmm could be full inventory maybe? I usually only set 20 food each time just to have some inventory space for the loot, 1 inventory slot will be coins, 1 inventory slot will be coin pouch, and other random items maybe

Yes it is possible, turn off food in the setup and it will default to buy jugs of wine from the nearby bar

It still doesn't working turning off food option, it only buys 13 jugs of wine when I do that. Still also getting into combat and not fixing. Please take a look into Blackjacking Menaphite thugs using the bar as a rebuy, it is very faulty

Also...

[INFO][Bot #1][03/30 12:18:16 pm]: Doing longwalk to ali the bar man! From [x=3351, y=2953, z=0]
[INFO][Bot #1][03/30 12:18:16 pm]: Webwalker doesn't support curtains...
[INFO][Bot #1][03/30 12:18:16 pm]: Safe tile exists? (Yep: [x=3353, y=2952, z=0])
[INFO][Bot #1][03/30 12:18:16 pm]: Opening nearby curtain first...
[INFO][Bot #1][03/30 12:18:16 pm]: We're clear to go!
[INFO][Bot #1][03/30 12:18:16 pm]: Clicking map at [x=3353, y=2952, z=0] from [x=3351, y=2953, z=0]

Edited by Iyz
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)
On 3/30/2024 at 11:58 AM, Iyz said:

It still doesn't working turning off food option, it only buys 13 jugs of wine when I do that. Still also getting into combat and not fixing. Please take a look into Blackjacking Menaphite thugs using the bar as a rebuy, it is very faulty

Also...

[INFO][Bot #1][03/30 12:18:16 pm]: Doing longwalk to ali the bar man! From [x=3351, y=2953, z=0]
[INFO][Bot #1][03/30 12:18:16 pm]: Webwalker doesn't support curtains...
[INFO][Bot #1][03/30 12:18:16 pm]: Safe tile exists? (Yep: [x=3353, y=2952, z=0])
[INFO][Bot #1][03/30 12:18:16 pm]: Opening nearby curtain first...
[INFO][Bot #1][03/30 12:18:16 pm]: We're clear to go!
[INFO][Bot #1][03/30 12:18:16 pm]: Clicking map at [x=3353, y=2952, z=0] from [x=3351, y=2953, z=0]

Come discord I will help you better :D It works super well just need to adjust some settings, please also make sure camera zoom is zoomed out for best results. It is not faulty don't worry it works just needs the right configuration.

EDIT:

How about if I add an update so it fills inventory with wines? Maybe that will help, since wiki says it's best to have a full inventory to prevent combat. I also highly recommend using noted wines it's easier than buying + hopping each time.

16 hours ago, bigjonson said:

Hi Czar, can i please get a trial? Thx

Sure, done gl sir enjoy :D

Edited by Czar

On 3/21/2024 at 8:11 PM, Czar said:

Ty for the logs, I will see why it's not working for you and release an update so it works with your settings, and I'll also send you my settings too :D 

Also would you mind joining discord? It's easier to help there rather than posting on forums, if not, dw about it ^^ :D

EDIT:

Found something for update, stay tuned for another version release.

Thanks mate. Update works flawlessly and ran it for 12 hours yesterday without issue. Seeing 200k/hr xp rates too. Big W!

Two final ideas for improvement - one is hopefully a quick W and another maybe for the future:

- Can you remove the weird 5 second wait once it sells the jugs and stands watching the note merchant? I figure this is likely to make it more human like but, given everything else is so slick, it really doesn't make sense that a human would be so inefficient in this stage of the process and right after selling the empty jugs at record speed.

- I had an issue over the weekend where it was scrolling for worlds longer than it should have because there weren't any free guards in a hut. Assuming the ability to lure a guard into a room is a longer term thing to implement, can we at least close the door/curtain behind us when leaving to restock our food? This will help keep the guard inside the room we left and reduce the need to scroll worlds for a perfect scenario to re-engage the script. 

Thanks again for all you do! Mindful of how many scripts you need to manage. 

• Heart 1