Perfect Thiever AIO

Czar

5a5c7d504b74e8ef8349f4a4295071f4.png

holy shit 34 hour proggy lmao nice biggrin.png

As for the eating, so sorry guys, I just added another quick update, it will eat much better. I basically changed the eating system to percentages now so there will never be any issues anymore, whatsoever biggrin.png

Also, please make sure to use OSBot 2.4.15 now, since it will get rid of any startup errors smile.png

As for the master farmer thieving, does it really give no xp if inventory is full? If so, update coming up smile.png

Yep for master farmer thieving it does not give any xp if the inventory is full : ) Glad to let you know that  but dropping seed would make the script botlike  but i cannot figure another  way haha if you do just come up with an awesome update as usual smile.png waiting for your feed

Also tried to rogue chest using Restore potion ( that might be the problem) when i start the script in castle it just go up and log out i see no button's for prayer pot or anything if you can explain me how it work here or in private would be appreciate  just trying to test it not planing on doing it all day since prolly no banking support and alot of pker : ) ( which i would understand and its normal )  !

Edited by Biip
  • Like 1

Make sure to use prayer potions, I will add extra support for super restores in the next update too, careful though, regular restores don't restore prayer tongue.png

oopps ye i know i mean to say '' super restores tongue.png ''  mybad its 4am hahaha a bit tired Does it end script when prayer pot  are all used ? : ) going to test that right now thanks tongue.png  any way to set the  click on prayer pot to a lower prayer it seem to click it when it it 28  and i only have 43 pray but pretty that drop vial for space   ( i tough setting eat to would made it but nop nice work biggrin.png

Edited by Biip
  • Like 1

Sure I will add an option for restoring prayer, e.g. drink pray pot at X prayer biggrin.png thanks for the suggestions biggrin.png

: ) and also might want to check the code for the door got lucky i was babysitting cause it saying cant reach bla bla bla  like 150 times doesnt click on door to open try  it does clicking on ladder/Stair   and went out of prayer ahahahah almost lost 50 min loot biggrin.png:D:D:D:D:D:D otherwise awesome as fuck np ( should try use the right ladder less guard coming from as i noticed   ^^

Edited by Biip
  • Like 1

For Master farmers make sure to use simple mode because it's close to the bank, if you used simple mode tell me and I will run some more tests :D

As for 100k/hr when you have higher thieving level you can make bank from paladins/heros/knights :P

If the bot ever gets stuck in the bank, tell me which bank and it will be fixed in no time. Also state whether you used simple mode or not, it helps me find the bugs faster :D