Perfect Thiever AIO

Czar

is the ability to set tile not possible anymore? it would be a nice QoL to be able to set tile so that the bot doesnt continue thieving from ardy knight when it walks away from the tile, as when it does the bot will keep pickpocketing not allowing the splasher to reset it. and itll be pretty obvious that you're botting. 

But overall, very nice script! :D

• Like 1

@Czar Hi the script has been working great so far, however, when stealing from the cake stall in ardougne when a gaurd approaches the script seems to run too far away which makes it look really bot like. I think it will be an easy fix to just make it walk like 3-4 block away in order to lose aggro? Also, adding the ability to set tile would be a great QoL. Thanks! 

What type of tile do you mean, you mean set a tile to thieve from that tile? Or a tile for the target npc to stand in? I am not sure, please explain I will add it to the script ASAP :D

As for 421.5xp, that was in deadman mode where the experience rates are much higher ^^ :D

As for running too far away, I will add a whole tab dedicated to run-away/escape from combat, will push update as soon as it is ready ^^ :D 

As for dropping silk, make sure you hook mirror client properly, close both clients, use default osrs client launcher, hook them first, login manually, then start the script, it should work much better ^^ :D If not using mirror, try setting client to fixed mode? Confirm please.

Stamina potions is a good idea, will convert the stamina code from my other scripts to this one.

Thanks for the feedback and support guys, activated all trials good luck :D

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Thiever AIO