Perfect Thiever AIO

Czar

i think a world hop would help the suicides on dmm.

I was killed at 63 hp, both thieving paladins and the nature rune chest. maybe a dmm food eating option, that when your hp is say 12 below, it will eat a lobster. or 20 for a shark and so forth.

just ideas to improve the dmm, cause I love the gamemode, but still cant handle moneymaking lol

• Like 1

Well I just increased the eat threshold drastically, although I can definitely add an option for world hop biggrin.png

It will be in version 0.32 which I just posted. As for the RS update, I just contacted the developers they are handling all the bugs from the new RS update today, everything will be sorted out in no time :D

Edited by Czar

Well I just increased the eat threshold drastically, although I can definitely add an option for world hop biggrin.png

It will be in version 0.32 which I just posted. As for the RS update, I just contacted the developers they are handling all the bugs from the new RS update today, everything will be sorted out in no time biggrin.png

why cant you make an option to choose how much hp to eat at? 

• Like 1

I can easily make the player choose what HP to eat at, and I most likely will, but I don't want to overload the script settings window, I want it to be configurable and easy to setup within 10 seconds :D But if you really want an option to choose when to eat, it literally takes me 1 minute to add XD

It seems to click at a ridiculous speed (way faster than a human can click).  Also, it should probably click slightly before/after you are no longer "stunned" to seem more realistic.  Also maybe continuously even while stunned occasionally while the NPC is stuck in one tile (to simulate someone watching stream or something and clicking continuously in one spot).  Additionally, seems you didn't add the auto-thieve option for cakes when at low HP near ardy stalls that I suggested before the script was released :/.

This should be easily ported within a few minutes if you want to use it.  http://pastie.org/private/5gt9raz0pyqadycmg2yzkw

Edited by blm95
  • Like 1

Hey Czar. So far your script is amazing. There is however one major flaw regarding the Yanille Watchmen. Whenever you set up your bot to thieve there, it keeps going up and down the ladder to the floor with the wizards, and down to the second floor again. It says something like "cant find bla x send this to czar".

I'd love to bot here overnight as my thievers get suicided all the time when I leave them thieving in ardy (around 60 hp, both of them), yet they don't seem to be supported. Could you please look into this if you have the time?

Kind regards.

• Like 1

You can request a refund from a administrator, but I want to know why/what happened so I can improve, you didn't provide much information >_>

Anyway, make sure to have some food while doing chests, it will eat as soon as you are in combat, and for pickpocketing it will run to bank if you are in combat biggrin.png

I was trying to thieve stalls (cakes) and once I got a full inventory it went to bank. I am not sure why the script decided to change options to "left click", but it did and I ended up dying in DMM because it ended up attacking someone in the bank.

I am sorry for not providing much information. I ended up RQing, but it isn't big a of a deal now. I haven't have the script for more than 24hrs, so I expect a refund would be possible. I haven't had this issue with priors scripts that I have purchased from you, so I wasn't expecting anything to go wrong.

I was trying to thieve stalls (cakes) and once I got a full inventory it went to bank. I am not sure why the script decided to change options to "left click", but it did and I ended up dying in DMM because it ended up attacking someone in the bank.

I am sorry for not providing much information. I ended up RQing, but it isn't big a of a deal now. I haven't have the script for more than 24hrs, so I expect a refund would be possible. I haven't had this issue with priors scripts that I have purchased from you, so I wasn't expecting anything to go wrong.

That is completely and utterly your own fault. Change your click option on OSRS to Hidden for both NPC and Player. Done, Simple.

• Like 1