Perfect Thiever AIO

Czar

Hi Czar,

A good friend of mine who has been using your script recommended it to me, I have asked for the trial before but I dont think I have used it yet. Is it possible to get a trial? Doesnt have to be 24 hrs I just want to test it on Original DMM because I am planning on using this on seasonals tomorrow.

Hope I get an answer soon very eager to try it out foreal

• Like 1

1 hour ago, nerdzalot said:

i just purchased for Sdmm and it doesnt steal cakes quick enough? is it just me? by the time it clicks the cakes dissapeared

That is one of the reasons why it is pain in the ass to bot stalls when sdmm gets released, most of the times humans spam clicks the stall where bots wait for the cakes to appear. Even if it is human vs human, there will be plenty of times where someone else gets pid on you and you wont be able to still the cake. Therefore it might be a better option for you to pickpocket :)

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, talipen said:

hey dude! please add this majorly needed feature!

If it dies it just loggs out!

Ive lost around 1m dmms from it dieing trying to get back then being killed, please add a feature as a fail safe so you can say just log out if you die! as ive lost too much money from this so far

Had this happen as well multiple times... Can you also implement it to switch npc's if it's within a certain # of tiles of the wall in ardougne? (people attack over the wall)

• Like 2

@Czar

When I'm thieving cake from the baker's stall it won't eat / regain health after it got hit by a guard. Can you make it so that if the bot is at a low HP it'll eat cake/bread/chocolate slice? 

Also the pathing to the ardy bank seems to be so botlike but that could be just me. 

And can you make like a preset to bot at Ardy Castle? That seems to be the only place to safely thief ardy knights. (It'll get killed by pkers if you set it up at ardy market)

Just a few bugs/suggestions. :) 

• Like 1