Perfect Thiever AIO

Czar

15 hours ago, Czar said:

Use noted wines if doing blackjacking, this fixes the error completely :D 

I will check out rune pouch being deposited can I have a screenshot of your settings please 🙏 

Also for menaphites did you happen to see how it died? I recommend having a full inventory to avoid deaths 100%. I am guessing you are not using wines as food? Need something that keeps the inventory full even after eating. Wiki says it won’t get into combat this way :D 

I did manage to see how it died, I am using Wines from the bar as food because I am on an ironman so it's more efficient, so it works great and buys the Wines, but at some point it runs out of food and doesn't get rid of the agro and gets killed, this is with a full inventory of empty jugs of wine. I don't use the coin pouches as I am blackjacking in full rogue so I get double the loot.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Czar said:

Use noted wines if doing blackjacking, this fixes the error completely :D 

I will check out rune pouch being deposited can I have a screenshot of your settings please 🙏 

Also for menaphites did you happen to see how it died? I recommend having a full inventory to avoid deaths 100%. I am guessing you are not using wines as food? Need something that keeps the inventory full even after eating. Wiki says it won’t get into combat this way :D 

I think its because I'm using a locked rune pouch, the fighter also doesn't support the locked version, I'll try with unlocked for a bit

• Like 1

Bought this script and I cant get it to work using even the most simple commands. Set 3 tasks. Thieve Al Kharid warriors from 30-50, then steal from bakers stall 500 times, then thieve Ardy guards until supplies run out. Hit start and the character just started walking back and forth from al kharid to varrock castle. Anyone have insight? I even tried just thieving from al kharid guards, while i was standing right next to them and it did nothing.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
On 3/11/2024 at 7:33 AM, Iyz said:

I did manage to see how it died, I am using Wines from the bar as food because I am on an ironman so it's more efficient, so it works great and buys the Wines, but at some point it runs out of food and doesn't get rid of the agro and gets killed, this is with a full inventory of empty jugs of wine. I don't use the coin pouches as I am blackjacking in full rogue so I get double the loot.

Alright so you absolutely need a full inventory else the bot will get into combat, this is what wiki says and it's how I coded the bot to work, any other way will be inefficient and will require you to leave the area and hop often :D

On 3/11/2024 at 7:43 AM, dragonace7 said:

I think its because I'm using a locked rune pouch, the fighter also doesn't support the locked version, I'll try with unlocked for a bit

I highly suggest not using items like this, for other bots too, just to be safe. I have since added support for rune pouch (l) so don't worry.

On 3/11/2024 at 8:31 AM, bigjonson said:

To confirm, is blackjacking fixed?

Yes sir :D

On 3/11/2024 at 3:26 PM, dragonace7 said:

After more testing with rune pouch unlocked it still happening, the cosmics/rune pouch is being deposited into the bank. This bug pop up recently so it was probably some update that caused it. these are my settings

image.thumb.jpeg.35501a7830dd20f88657f625892d7666.jpeg

I added a new button called [Withdraw rune pouch] enjoy :D

8 hours ago, HappiHourHero said:

Bought this script and I cant get it to work using even the most simple commands. Set 3 tasks. Thieve Al Kharid warriors from 30-50, then steal from bakers stall 500 times, then thieve Ardy guards until supplies run out. Hit start and the character just started walking back and forth from al kharid to varrock castle. Anyone have insight? I even tried just thieving from al kharid guards, while i was standing right next to them and it did nothing.

Hey bro welcome I will help :D I'm currently doing 1-38 men, 38-55 master farmer, and 55-84 ardy knights, I will try your settings and see if jagex broke anything so I can release a new update :D Can you please confirm if you selected [Nearest] for the npc location when choosing warriors? Was it set to al-kharid in the setup, or did you start at al-kharid and select nearest? It's best to select al-kharid from the setup window just to be safe, when doing scheduled tasks ^^ 

Also! If you like I can send you a good profile for those npcs (alkhard->baker->ardy knight) and you can use mine? :D

I am also working on a new update so it automatically hops to w302 for ardy knights.

Edited by Czar

9 hours ago, Czar said:

Alright so you absolutely need a full inventory else the bot will get into combat, this is what wiki says and it's how I coded the bot to work, any other way will be inefficient and will require you to leave the area and hop often :D

I highly suggest not using items like this, for other bots too, just to be safe. I have since added support for rune pouch (l) so don't worry.

Hey bro welcome I will help :D I'm currently doing 1-38 men, 38-55 master farmer, and 55-84 ardy knights, I will try your settings and see if jagex broke anything so I can release a new update :D Can you please confirm if you selected [Nearest] for the npc location when choosing warriors? Was it set to al-kharid in the setup, or did you start at al-kharid and select nearest? It's best to select al-kharid from the setup window just to be safe, when doing scheduled tasks ^^ 

Also! If you like I can send you a good profile for those npcs (alkhard->baker->ardy knight) and you can use mine? :D

I am also working on a new update so it automatically hops to w302 for ardy knights.

Ty works great, another update from testing, sometimes the bot might think you died and stop but you aren't even close to dead or still have food.

image.png.76c2601fc435dbefbb9933df5282dc92.png

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Czar said:

I did indeed start in Al Kharid, right next to the warriors, with Al Kharid selected as the area. I ended up just moving to Baker stall over night to hit 40 and stack food. Once I hit 40 I tried to run guards til 55 but ended up dying at 54 somehow. Had plenty of food and eat parameters were set at 25-40%. With only 15 total HP, the cakes should’ve been more than enough. I was AFK so didn’t get a chance to see what happened, just noticed I was in lumby when I logged in.

Edited by HappiHourHero
  • Like 1

I am thinking the bot attacked the guard somehow from a random mouse misclick, either way it's best to select [Hide NPC Attack option] in setup, I will make this option default just to make life easier :D 

I am currently doing ardy knights to 84, seems to be going well so far, I've also prepared a new update for v287.0 :D It will improve guards in this new version. I also recommend doing master farmers instead of guards because they aren't dangerous.

E2fj5PE.png

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Czar said:

I am thinking the bot attacked the guard somehow from a random mouse misclick, either way it's best to select [Hide NPC Attack option] in setup, I will make this option default just to make life easier :D 

I am currently doing ardy knights to 84, seems to be going well so far, I've also prepared a new update for v287.0 :D It will improve guards in this new version. I also recommend doing master farmers instead of guards because they aren't dangerous.

E2fj5PE.png

Cheers! I was using guards for GP as the account I was botting is a low level IronMan account but, I’ll keep Master Farmers in mind going forward. I think once I have time to really sit down and go through all the options of the script I’ll be able to figure it out.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, HappiHourHero said:

Cheers! I was using guards for GP as the account I was botting is a low level IronMan account but, I’ll keep Master Farmers in mind going forward. I think once I have time to really sit down and go through all the options of the script I’ll be able to figure it out.

Got it, I understand ^^ :D well I've been working on the update will let you know when it goes online <3 

• Heart 1