Perfect Thiever AIO

Czar

4 hours ago, Czar said:

Thanks for feedback <3 I will make some improvements, I'll try find out why the bot has deposited those items, very strange indeed. I hope it's not due to lag? Either way I'll add a way to re-withdraw rogues outfit just to be safe.

As for second point, it seems the camera zoom is too low, I'll add a way to either zoom out more, or to walk closer to the bank npc, tysm :D 

Hey mate, I will help you no problem :D Please don't be rude it doesn't help anything :( I'll make sure it works for you, ardy knights is the best way to get 99 imo, lot of high xp rates.

If you like I can hop on teamviewer and configure the bot for you so you don't have to do anything ^^ :D Either way you're welcome to join my discord or pm me on disc I can personally help you get the bot running. It's best to set resolution to normal/classic mode (not resized/max resolution), turn off run, hide npc attack option (to make 'pickpocket' first option) and you're all set. I recorded my setup for you below.

Use my settings, I recommend going world 302 for the official world:

(best way is to select sticky npc mode, and then the bot will ask you to select an npc after hitting F1 on keyboard)

GLHqXQi.gif

the bot works really well for ardy knights, in fact there was a 99 thieve done on 02/02/2023 (few days ago) so it's definitely working well :D I am curious which settings did you use btw!

QUFF4GG.png

This is with ardy knights :D

Atm blackjacking isn't really supported, I'm trying to make it work but it's really complicated :( Nobody is able to make a blackjack bot right now, I hope to be the first thiever with official blackjack support. Ty for logs though it will help me narrow down the error and bring it out of beta one day <3 

ke6xkdi.png

EDIT:

Added all trials enjoy! <3 

Thank you for your hard work and quick response times! So far the best vyres bot I have ever used =D

Edited by justselling1acc
  • Heart 1

Great script enjoying it so far. I was wondering if it would be possible to add an 'empty gem bag in bank' option for Vyres? I tend to have a gem bag on me and it gets full somewhat quickly with the rubies. And idk if i'm doing something wrong but it keeps blood pints in the inventory until its time to bank, that is a bit annoying to me but not a real issue tbh.

Phenomenal script regardless <3

• Like 1

I have a suggestion to add to vyres thieving. I notice if my inventory gets to 3 spaces and then I pickpocket a double loot item like rubies, diamonds, blood pints or blood shards and I'm left with 1 inventory space, the bot will quickly thieve again or even 2 times before eating some food and creating 2 invo spaces in case I get another double loot. During this thieving interaction, if I do happen to get another double item like those listed above it will drop on the ground and the script will not pick it up. Now I know it's an extremely low chance that this happens while thieving a blood shard but maybe you could implement something to pick up the dropped blood shard? I'm not really worried if any other double item drops and the script doesn't pick it up, just the blood shard. 

• Heart 1

On 2/5/2023 at 6:39 PM, Czar said:

@catherite Welcome back btw. Can I ask if you had this setting enabled? [deposit all then re-withdraw], I apparently made it deposit everything including rune pouch, if we disable this it should ignore the rune pouch and keep it during shadow veil casting :D 

Added trials btw guys enjoy!

Yes it works fine now. Totally setting-wide issue. Sry

• Heart 1

New Update (v263.0)

- Added stop on no food
-- Will be adding GE Restocking to this exact feature, I got the code ready
- Added a tracker for blood shards on ground
-- Bot will now take the shard if this ever happens, should help with profits
- Added emptying gem bag upon banking

And a lot more updates to come, I wanted to release these updates while they are all ready and waiting. Next update will have a way to prepare vyre accounts by teleporting them to Darkmeyer via the Drakan's Medallion, almost coded just needs some more testing. And GE restocking will also be released soon <3 I got big updates for you guys! :D 

Added trials enjoy :D 

• Like 1

I'm not sure how this happened, but when I checked one of my vyre bots today it somehow lost my rogues pants. Before I stopped the bot I noticed that when I would try to left click on anything in my inventory it would drop it on the ground instead of selecting it. So I can only assume it dropped the pants while trying to switch outfits or something?

Also, very rarely (only happened twice so far in like 48 hours of botting), the script will withdraw a whole inventory of dodgy necks and then try to withdraw food but obviously it can't bc the whole invo is already full so it will keep trying to withdraw until my designated break. After the break it fixes itself and is able to understand that the invo is full and needs to deposit items before withdrawing. 

Edited by justselling1acc
had 2 bugs to report

I noticed either some bots/humans trying to mess with the vyre bots by opening the door every time the bots close the door in Vallessia von Pitts house. If the door opens and closes too many times it stays stuck open for x amount of seconds (I think around 30?). So basically prohibits me from botting vyres bc my character stands in front of the door the whole time trying to constantly close the door while the other bot/human opens it. Is it possible to combat this trolling? 

I was thinking maybe hop when there's more than 1 person in Vallessia's house? Maybe there can be a better option tho?

Hello, I just wanted to share my experience so far! Just purchased this. I am thieving the fruit stalls(inside) with the galanova fruit selected in the bottom list to keep, and the drop all setting checked. Instead of dropping the items other than the galanova fruit it is banking. I have tried several different settings, and it only worked one time with the drop one option selected and no items checked in the kept items section. The script is awesome so far, and after watching it, is is very smooth! Thank you, Czar, your scripts are clean!

It is also certainly possible that I am doing something wrong as well. New this botting and this script.

Noticed that if it entered hallowed sepulcher for banking, if the camera happens to be positioned very specifically it seems to break the bot somehow? It can't move from the spot anymore in my linked picture. Had it happen maybe three times over roughly 40+ hours, so definitely not common but can definitely be a hindrance. Otherwise all still going great. <3 

aasd.png