Perfect Thiever AIO

Czar

Guys today's RS update broke all bots that involve banking, please stand by, it's best to pause everything until devs add a new update for the osbot client.

Atm every bot is affected, maybe some bots that don't require banking can still work temporarily but I would wait for devs to patch the client again <3 

EDIT:

I will edit this post as soon as the client is online again! :D 

Edited by Czar
  • Like 2

Done added trial enjoy <3

@Marinegamer87 sent pm, please lmk your setup, it's best to do this one:

20x Lobster

2-3x Dodgy necklace

2-3 inventory free for loot

Guys just a quick announcement the bot will only get more dodgy necklace when it goes banking (aka when there is no food left). Also can you tell me if you got the new rune pouch from Raids?

hello I reading through all the older posts and it says to use stealth and new mouse is that still the case or is mirror mode not the best?  seems to be getting different opinions when it comes to stealth vs mirror mode or does it depends on what bot is being used?  just figured id ask in here since im about to start heavy theiving and i trust czar word over most lol  ive literally bought i think every bot you have made    thanks in advance for any responses and appreciate everything you do

• Heart 1

@Carollynn11 Welcome <3 Right now stealth is the best to use, it's not anybody's fault I believe more ppl using runelite to play rs and stealth is similar to runelite, god knows why :boge: but yeah stealth injection + new mouse + multiple breaks per hour and you can easily pull $$ with this script, especially at vyres. Only problem is the reqs will take a week or so to get :feels:  mirror mode was the GOAT until now but for some reason stealth took over super recently, both clients are really good no hate against them btw, devs are always adding new stuff <3 

Master farmer reqs are easier, and could potentially reach 800k/hr+ with those (71 farm too), and a few others like elves ^^ :D 

Trials done added enjoy! :D

Edited by Czar

8 hours ago, Czar said:

@Carollynn11 Welcome <3 Right now stealth is the best to use, it's not anybody's fault I believe more ppl using runelite to play rs and stealth is similar to runelite, god knows why :boge: but yeah stealth injection + new mouse + multiple breaks per hour and you can easily pull $$ with this script, especially at vyres. Only problem is the reqs will take a week or so to get :feels:  mirror mode was the GOAT until now but for some reason stealth took over super recently, both clients are really good no hate against them btw, devs are always adding new stuff <3 

Master farmer reqs are easier, and could potentially reach 800k/hr+ with those (71 farm too), and a few others like elves ^^ :D 

Trials done added enjoy! :D

Thank you for the information.  I have been running mirror on most of my accounts but ill switch a few to stealth and give it a try and see how it goes     

Edited by Carollynn11
  • Heart 1

I am always on the lookout for the next best thing, so if anything changes (and mirror becomes safer) I'll 100% update everyone and let you guys know. Right now as it stands stealth ison top, but who knows what the future holds :doge: The first people to get updated on the latest news will be on discord and thread btw