Perfect Thiever AIO

Czar

Should be back up within a couple hours max, having some networking issues atm for some reason the bot isn't launching. I'll message staff they are always kind enough to check it out, we just patched the sand crabs one and this one's next. ETA 2-3 hours max. Just temp authed you guys a couple scripts so you don't miss out on any botting feel free to use them.

Edited by Czar
  • Heart 2

16 hours ago, Jboh563 said:

For some reason whenever I run the script to pickpocket men, the script only pickpockets them and doesn't attempt to open the bags of gold, so running the script results in only 28 pickpockets and gets stuck

Seems to be working when selecting to [Keep coins] in the setup window, just recorded this to show:

AHfMsLG.gif

Please don't forget to click keep coins it should help a lot. If you've already selected that, please restart mirror mode and only hook both clients while completely logged out of the game, you should do this trick universally for all bots

@botcuorospu yep just added banking for vyres it should be supported after testing goes well, in v216 :D

Done enjoy! Please don't forget to take breaks and bot responsibly :)

Also guys, with regards to vyre pickpocketing, I'm working on it as we speak - would you guys like to bank at hallowed sepulchre and thieve from the north-east side of Darkmeyer (without vyre noble outfit), or thieve near the bank (with vyre noble outfit)? Lemme know :D

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Thiever AIO