Perfect Thiever AIO

Czar

As for adding elf support, I will try add it somehow without finishing the quest, but I will really need to finish the Song of the Elves quest before I can add real support for those npcs. Just need 70 con/agility/smithing left to train.

As for ban - 1 hour is far too quick for a ban, especially on a main account - be careful, there's a high chance it could have been a delayed ban due to previous botting, did you bot any high risk skills such as agility/blast furnace/runecrafting? Botted on multiple accounts at the same time? Also was it a 2-day or perm ban? If perm then I recommend appealing the ban, although it could take up to 1-2 weeks. Be sure to read this guide on preventing bans: Preventing RS Botting Bans V3 - Botting & Bans - OSBot :: 2007 OSRS Botting

Trials - activated enjoy, note: blackjack is not supported, rogues den needs a specific setup to run properly (uses the running method), and elves are not supported just yet, rest of the bot is working good though. Please bot responsibly!

Will be doing some more updates on anti-ban, and a few maintenance improvements on the bot to make sure everything's perfect.

Edited by Czar

Using fruit basket filling mode? Please confirm your settings so I can help @Bosna. Drop or banking btw? Also did you make sure to set game resolution to fixed/classic? Also did you hook mirror client while completely logged out?

@CrazyMate yep will be adding further tweaks and improvements to it, right now only running mode is supported. Next priority is energy restoring since it won't start without energy :(

I have the feud quest already coded I may be adding it in a new tab, but it must be flawless no more beta testing stuff, blackjack and rogues den is currently beta (disclaimer to all: not officially supported please don't buy this script for these two features). With that being said stay tuned for more updates, you all are going to enjoy the upcoming updates. Have a lot of new stuff in development atm :D

Edited by Czar

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Thiever AIO