Perfect Thiever AIO

Czar

For new customers:

- Disclaimer to all: Blackjacking is not supported, it is merely an experimental feature, it is not mentioned as being supported and may never be, I have just made it available for testing purposes, if a moderator instructs me to remove it I may have to. With that being said, there are a few setups which can make it bearable (if you lure the npc manually you may be able to squeeze an hour's worth of botting). I have also just added an update to it recently but it only affects the NE area (involves stairs/combat). I will be constantly improving this feature until it is fully supported, please stay tuned for further announcements :D
- For pickpocketing: if you want a custom npc, you may have to just select any random npc, then hit the F2/F6 hotkey in-game to select your own custom npc, it doesn't have to be the same one that you chose on the menu, this is especially ideal for DMM. Will also be adding more changes/improvements to this, with more npcs being added if I ever missed one out!
- Rogues' Den: relatively new feature just added - you must keep run enabled during the whole process, with the camera zoomed out, I am still tinkering with the best setups in terms of moving the camera angle and zoom, so hopefully in the next version today it will work better for you guys, I am working on making it 100% flawless so it doesn't require babysitting :D hopefully I can also get the short route added too (80 thieving req), rest assured it will improve.

I will be posting another update shortly involving feedback mentioned in the last 2 pages of this thread, thanks for all the feedback and support guys, will announce the update as soon as I can!

Will also be adding fail-safes too so the bot can fix itself better.

As for fruit stalls, will be adding more improvements to this one, if it's spamming too much make sure to check out the stall click delay settings, I would set it to at least 1,000ms if not using mirror mode. If using mirror mode it's best to set the reaction timer to ~500-2000ms anywhere in between whichever suits your playstyle best.

As for trials activated double trial time so you can compare the current version with the new one being added shortly. Please do bear in mind the instructions listed above.

I will be overriding the camera and zoom in the next update regarding Rogues' Den maze, in the meantime please keep it zoomed out all the way, with run always activated. It will require some babysitting as it is a relatively new and complex feature (the minigame). If the bot walks (instead of running) it will not work because of the way the code was designed (it skips tiles which is ideal). Also it may be beneficial to be slightly less zoomed out than the maximum amount (too far is bad, too near is also bad, just around 75% zoom out is good though).

As for trials activated, the new version is still pending I'm doing some tests for rogues den maze outfit grabber and then will be posting the update. Same applies for fruit stalls, I will make sure it doesn't bank if selected drop all and basket mode enabled (please keep basket mode disabled in the meantime, so no filling)

Edited by Czar

Please fix the double-click issue with SILK STALLS.

TWO huge issues that stick out so badly that it's a free ban waiting to happen.

1. It doesn't drop 'all' even if you choose "DROP ALL" options when the script starts. In fact, it only drops the first 10-15 and goes back to thieving/stealing silk. 

2. It's double-clicking on every piece of silk when it's time to drop them. This is what concerns me the most. It double-clicks EACH silk in your inventory therefore the bot is clicking way more than it needs to blatantly showing that we're botting, not to mention the speed, it's dropping them faster than any human would.

Please fix these issues.

@JulieAkira what is your reaction time on mirror mode? If it's 50ms then it may be dropping quickly. Regardless I will be adding an update to slow down dropping and update the drop all function for all stalls! :D

@thekingwillwhip Hey :D At your level I would be doing either ardy knights for xp, or master farmers for profit IMO. If you can lure an ardy knight or find a readily lured one in ardy bank, even better.

Another alternative would be blackjacking, however it needs to be babysat since no luring and limited banking. With the NW spot (ladders spot) you can maybe blackjack for a longer time than normal though, however the setup is super specific and works best with a full inventory (jug of wines).

32 minutes ago, Czar said:

@JulieAkira what is your reaction time on mirror mode? If it's 50ms then it may be dropping quickly. Regardless I will be adding an update to slow down dropping and update the drop all function for all stalls! :D

@thekingwillwhip Hey :D At your level I would be doing either ardy knights for xp, or master farmers for profit IMO. If you can lure an ardy knight or find a readily lured one in ardy bank, even better.

Another alternative would be blackjacking, however it needs to be babysat since no luring and limited banking. With the NW spot (ladders spot) you can maybe blackjack for a longer time than normal though, however the setup is super specific and works best with a full inventory (jug of wines).

Thanks man! Looks like I'll just go with knights. Could be slow to start but will use a bunch of necklaces which should help. 

Edit: I should have asked. Does the script support dodgy necklaces?

Edited by thekingwillwhip

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Thiever AIO