Perfect Thiever AIO

Czar

19 hours ago, Czar said:

Hello which crate is this? Also make sure to enable 'Choose my tile' and then standing on the best tile (1 tile east), hitting f2 to save, and then it shouldn't move from there ^^ :D Unless this was from banking (and then walking back to fruit stall?) Please confirm! @ConnorOSRS. I will fix ASAP! :)

As for progressive, not yet but it will be in the future, just finishing off rogue's outfit before I move onto the next task ^^ :D

As for trials, activated enjoy :)

it doesnt seem to work i tried it one more time today .

i chose the  "tile" thing and it did not work .  

Edited by ConnorOSRS
  • Like 1

Will do another test run. Did you enable banking or not? Please confirm. Also for setting the tile did the F2 hotkey not work? Does the tile light up green once you hit the F2 key? In any case I will post some changes to improve those stalls.

As for trials, activated, if using fruit stalls I will give you extended trial so you can test out the new update.

EDIT:

Without using my own tile, I just ran the script (fruit stall -> inside) this is the result:

4QTgg1n.gif

Does the bot at least start thieving for you? Or does it just stand still. Let me know please.

Edited by Czar

can you fix to always click on pouch before banking or don't deposit coin pouch when banking 

not sure why sometimes it does that.

at the moment i have food in my inv . Is it better to start the script with nothing in the inv ?

and when thieving stalls in ardy it doesn't run away from the guards when being attacked .

cde2c4d16081d2fa3456a34a1ce7666a.png

Edited by Nakaz

I just found out that when my inv is full it goes back to put everything into the bank and it starts to do this .

https://gyazo.com/29da539421f61f13daefdb265c777431

it only last for 5times + and it goes back to thieving without the dodging neck

so it won't do this when my inv is full . 

small problem , i just think some people might not know 

Edited by Nakaz

Make sure the inventory is not full, otherwise the bot will try to go bank. So the best setup would be ~20 lobsters, rest empty. I will add an update to prevent this ASAP! :D

EDIT: Yep, that seems to be correct! Should be improved in the next update so it won't bank if inventory is full, sorry about this. In the meantime guys make sure to leave a few spaces free for better stability.

Edited by Czar

The bot overall is amazing, It's actually one of my favorite ones and I just love blackjacking with it! 

Although blackjacking on it hasn't been perfect yet (sometimes they still become aggressive) it has significantly increased my thieving xp rates and it usually works for the most part, its quite fast with its movements. I cannot wait until a feature is implemented where it runs up the stairs when it detects combat, that would simply be amazing and would make it more full proof so i don't have to keep checking it every 5 to 10 minutes :). Awesome script as always, I can't tell ya how many of your scripts i admire and this one is no exception. 

P.S: I did notice that the bot occasionally highlights a jug of wine whenever blackjacking and once it does that, it just kinda freezes because it has the jug selected and is not sure what to do next since it cannot continue to knock out the bandit. It's gotten stuck a few times now, it would be nice to have a fail safe in which it clicks out of it after a certain amount of time. Really appreciate the time and effort put into it though! hoping to get thieving to 99 in a few weeks.

Edited by Tony22
  • Like 1

@lunapt Make sure to set mirror client's reaction timer to 50ms from 1000ms (using shift + f3/f4 key), mirror is slower than the normal client but it's also safer so there's a trade-off. If you prefer speed then stealth injection is better. In the meantime I will do some workarounds in the upcoming update for dropping. Are you doing drop 1 or drop all? Please confirm! I may only be able to drop-all quicker, due to client limitations on mirror. Update coming up :D

As for trials activated enjoy! :D

Blackjacking - Will add some more failsafes, my next objective there is to have auto-luring too, including lowering the chances of making the npcs aggressive. All being worked on as we speak! :D Thanks for the suggestions/feedback, usually I only get vague feedback on blackjacking ^^ :D

Also since I mentioned blackjacking (to avoid breaking the rules) - obligatory disclaimer: blackjack is not part of the official script, it is not advertised in the thread and there is no real support for blackjack, do not buy the script for blackjack.

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Thiever AIO