Perfect Thiever AIO

Czar

@Bell - Make sure to adjust your reaction timer settings if using mirror client, remember that reaction timer slows down the whole bot by whatever you set it to, so the default is 1000ms therefore everything has 1,000ms (1 second) latency for detection. I usually set it to 50ms if I want quicker speed/efficiency, however slower is safer always (in terms of preventing bans) even despite getting less xp and being tick-inefficient. Hope that answers your question if not please shoot me a pm so I can help. :D

@Proofi - Excellent job you are awesome sir, I hope to see some 99s from you soon :D

@bfaust - Yes that ardy spot is supported (bank one), please make sure to turn off run so that if the ardy knight stuns you it won't attract attention from any other players and mess up the spot (there is an option for it too) - otherwise players will start talking and if you don't reply it can lead to botting reports. The way to set-up the bot there is to use sticky npc and save npc mode, select a custom tile using the hotkey and done :D

As for running 50 accounts, here in OSBot we don't have bots per accounts, there are unlimited sessions/instances. The only limit we have is the ability to run more than 2 clients if VIP. And yes as Seriously mentioned dodgy necklaces are supported, try not to have a full inventory when equipping for better stability. :D

As for blackjack and experimental, which spot are you attempting to blackjack at? The bot may be too slow in preventing combat - however I highly recommend thieving with a full inventory so that you can cancel combat super quickly (please confirm if you are already doing this). :D

As for trials - activated good luck guys, apologies for the delay for the Rogues Outfit minigame, it is still not 100% ready but it's underway :D

On 3/16/2020 at 8:20 PM, rsh123789 said:

At ardy knights the bot likes to either drop coins, or deposit them every time it thieves. Then either does nothing with coin pouches or tries to deposit them over and over. Don't know how refunding works here but I definitely wouldn't mind one

Make sure you don't thieve with a full inventory, it will work, otherwise where is the loot going to go? Please confirm if this works for you. So to clarify: leave at least 3 empty inventory spaces for the coins and the coin pouch, so the bot doesn't trigger the banking stage.

As for blackjacking right now only wines are supported for re-stocking but I have noted food underway. I highly recommend not using food due to the fact that food will be consumed and leave you with empty inventory slots (no good for blackjacking), the main method for blackjacking is to interrupt combat via attempting to pickpocket while having a full inventory, I will try get a youtube video explanation on this in case anyone wants to know further.

As for thieving to 99, what's your current stats? My advice is to pickpocket all the way, avoid stalls unless you absolutely must, it's too idle/watched and dropping 27 items each time is too repetitive - however we are undergoing a recent low ban wave for some reason (just my observation!). I will give you a trial so you can test it out.

Activated all trials - good luck guys, hope you enjoy! Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions/issues.

To get everyone up to speed: rogue's outfit grabber is still under development, blackjacking is experimental and not apart of the official script - so disclaimer: please do not buy the script for blackjacking it is not officially supported and requires babysitting to run, a good setup is required (NE spot is ideal). 

1 hour ago, Czar said:

Make sure you don't thieve with a full inventory, it will work, otherwise where is the loot going to go? Please confirm if this works for you. So to clarify: leave at least 3 empty inventory spaces for the coins and the coin pouch, so the bot doesn't trigger the banking stage.

As for blackjacking right now only wines are supported for re-stocking but I have noted food underway. I highly recommend not using food due to the fact that food will be consumed and leave you with empty inventory slots (no good for blackjacking), the main method for blackjacking is to interrupt combat via attempting to pickpocket while having a full inventory, I will try get a youtube video explanation on this in case anyone wants to know further.

As for thieving to 99, what's your current stats? My advice is to pickpocket all the way, avoid stalls unless you absolutely must, it's too idle/watched and dropping 27 items each time is too repetitive - however we are undergoing a recent low ban wave for some reason (just my observation!). I will give you a trial so you can test it out.

Activated all trials - good luck guys, hope you enjoy! Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions/issues.

To get everyone up to speed: rogue's outfit grabber is still under development, blackjacking is experimental and not apart of the official script - so disclaimer: please do not buy the script for blackjacking it is not officially supported and requires babysitting to run, a good setup is required (NE spot is ideal). 

The script isn't showing up in my collection atm...

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Thiever AIO