Perfect Thiever AIO

Czar

Which options did you select for the coin pouch, are you pickpocketing or blackjacking? Also is your inventory full when banking, or are you withdrawing more gloves/necklaces when banking? Please confirm so I can help :D Post a screenshot of your setup window with the options you selected please.

As for trials, will activate, good luck guys ^^ :D

Love your work sir. Bot was beautiful from levels 1-65. Worked the way I though it would. There's only one thing I think that needs to be looked into. Blackjacking Menaphite Thugs. There's a time during leveling on them when they turn around and attack you, but the bot just keeps trying to  Pickpocket or Knockout the Thugs while they're attacking us. Is there anyway you can make it run from them? and lose AGRO or something? other then that the bot is beautiful. THANKYOU ! :D

Edited by Hairaza
  • Like 1

Blackjacking - I will add more failsafes for preventing combat, including level-up dialogues, update coming up ^^ :D Thanks for feedback, I hadn't caught that bug yet.

Jugs of wine - is it stuck on a selected jug and doesn't know how to drop the next one? Also which thieving mode is this, for pickpocketing I think I made it not drop them, but I will double check. In any case I will fix this for you ASAP :D

Rogues' den I am working on adding the rogue's outfit grabber, it should be here before monday fingers crossed ^^ :D

As for trials, activated and re-activated all, good luck guys :)

Also, forgot to mention that a new result was added to the thread ^^ :D Make sure to post some results guys, it is highly appreciated ^^ :D:D

LL0Z0tC.png

On 2/11/2020 at 2:38 AM, Czar said:

Awesome :o Gratz on pet ^^ :D :D Added progress to gallery, good job my friend that is amazing work, please bot responsibly from now on ^^ :D 

Activated all trials, good luck guys ^^ :D

Your scripts are generally amazing, I had great results with ur fighter, magic, and miner / purchased them.  However, one of my throwaway accounts was banned using your blast furnace, I guess it was just more scrutinizing on money making bots by jagex. Want to see if the theiver script is worth it. 

• Like 1

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Thiever AIO