Perfect Thiever AIO

Czar

There has been a major ban wave today (Monday is typically a not a good idea to bot) :( As for HCIM which stalls, also what is your HP? 

Blackjacking — this is one of our few bans from blackjacking, I will make some behavioural changes to throw off the detection system. Please note blackjacking is not an official feature it is experimental.

Also please guys bot responsibly, use breaks and try not to overdo it.

Edited by Czar

Hello,

There is problem with stalls, bot wont drop your stuff. Example from tea stall varrock. Im using mirror mode and every setting I tried, nothing made bot to drop tea.

"[INFO][Bot #1][09/1x xxxxxxxx AM]: Opening inventory to refresh" and thats when the bot stops doing anything.

Same is with bakery stall, silk stall. PM and I can give u access to my account for you to test if you want.

Edited by fluditec
  • Like 1

On 9/16/2019 at 3:12 PM, Czar said:

There has been a major ban wave today (Monday is typically a not a good idea to bot) :( As for HCIM which stalls, also what is your HP? 

Blackjacking — this is one of our few bans from blackjacking, I will make some behavioural changes to throw off the detection system. Please note blackjacking is not an official feature it is experimental.

Also please guys bot responsibly, use breaks and try not to overdo it.

Was using Silk stalls in Ardougne, 10HP and cakes for food. Should've been ample time to react but I didn't see how it died unfortunately. Guess I should've been more vigilant in baby sitting, seeing as they can max a 6.

• Like 1

What are the ideal settings for blackjacking? Seems like the bot clicks extremely fast and this does not work on mirror mode. I assume because of the delay. Trying to reduce ban rate

**update mirror mode still does not work but even on stealth the bot does not detect when it is in combat. Suggestion for it to run upstairs or run away to reset. As of right now, it just sits there and continues to eat.

Edited by mrklutch65

Disclaimer: blackjacking is not part of the official script and it is only an experimental feature.

But for better results in blackjack: for mirror, reduce the reaction timer from 1000ms to 100ms. Also for combat, make sure you hide the npc attack option, and make sure you are pickpocketing with a full inventory (jug of wine method works best).

Edited by Czar

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Thiever AIO