Perfect Thiever AIO

Czar

Yes, activated a trial so you can test them out. Make sure to lure dogs and re-log so they aren't trying to attack you (even if they are not reachable they can still be stuck trying to attack you, so re-log). Good luck :D

As for Rogues' maze, working on it ^^ :D

New Update (v192)

- Major improvement to banking system
- Added support for pickpocketing and banking inside a bank
- Dodgy necklaces now work better

Update will automatically go live within 24 hours :D

Edited by Czar
  • Heart 1

Hi, want to start off by saying many thanks for this great script. I have a question however, I'm getting 14k xp/hr at  fruit stalls with drop all, and thieving in the house just east where you can't get attacked by dogs. According to the wiki, this is supposed to be around 40k xp/hr even at 25 thieving. Am I doing something wrong, or is this the typical xp/hr at this location?

11 hours ago, honsu said:

hey currently doing blacjacking what would you say is the best way to start the script blackjacking having many issues sometimes it attacks the npc then trys to knock it out

only getting like 15k an hour doing this what am i doing wrong ?

Try hiding the attack option if it keeps attacking npcs.

• Like 1

Just posted a new update, blackjacking will receive noted food update, please use jug of wines as food for now, until the new update goes live. Also disclaimer: blackjack is experimental/beta and not part of the official script, please do not buy the script solely for blackjacking.

Yes please hide the npc attack option for all thieving modes, it is super helpful :D 

Rogues outfit - currently working on this :D

@Stephen Grennell how is your setup like, are you banking when no food, using dodgy necklaces, or using a full inventory when banking? Please confirm :D I think I fixed this but I am curious to know if this still happens.

Activated all trials good luck guys :D

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Thiever AIO