Perfect Thiever AIO

Czar

22 hours ago, Czar said:

Hmm you claimed the same thing on the other thieving bot, that you 'died' and lost HCIM status twice? Your story is super believable my friend keep preaching it!

As for food and 27 vs 26, glad it works better with 26 food in inventory, what's your setup like so I can add an update and make it work with 27 ^^ :D Did you have coins + 27 food or dodgy necklace or anything else? What was in the 1 slot?

EDIT:

If the HCIM troll was serious, make sure you have food in inventory so the bot can eat the food an not die. This bot will not continue if you are low on health and haven't selecting banking to get more food.

It wasnt troll. Just posted in wrong topic cause being mad after HCIM status lost.

Just right now bot died at master farmer in draynor (food set to 20 trouts, got 200 of em in bank right now)

Also it banks after 1 pickpocket in ardy knight, set for 26 or 27 doesnt mind

Edited by dolnyAFC

Well why is it dying, is the bot not detecting inventory or something? Did you make sure to set the client resolution to the classic mode (small size, fixed)? It should work. I will help to fix this for you ^^ :D please confirm resolution, and do you have any errors in the client console? As for banking, did you set the inventory to a full layout? What if you leave some spaces free does it work better? Please confirm ^^ :D 

as for trials done gl guys, make sure to set resolution to old layout for better results

Edited by Czar

@Czar  First of all, thanks for the free trial. Second, My bot get stuck when trying to bank in lumbridge castle (upstairs). The bot walks to the bank, but once it gets inside the bank it walks straight out (doesn't grab food) and climbs down the stairs after which it starts walking to the bank again.

This is my setup:

image.png.c7ee7fbd49a83f76011975b424731967.png

Video:

https://mephistoosrs.tumblr.com/post/186550638632

Hmm interesting posts guys, will be posting another update shortly following user feedback, thanks for all the suggestions/bug reports ^^ :D

Script after osbot pausing - will check this out asap. :D

Lumby bank - will update this in the upcoming version :D 

Ardy bank and ladders - will add a bugfix so it doesn't get stuck upstairs :D

Disable run options - added, will be available in the upcoming version :D

Ardy knights - it's best to have your own account there for highest stability ^^ :D

Edited by Czar

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Thiever AIO