Perfect Thiever AIO

Czar

New Update (v182)

- Added Kourend Castle bank support
- Added more instructive console logs to help users out if they have an issue (for the npc not found log, it will tell you what to do to fix it)
- Added an option to set custom delay for blackjack clicks
- Blackjack: the script will now drop jugs at the store, no more bugs regarding dropping while blackjacking
- Added a small patch for dodgy necklaces

Update will automatically go live within 24 hours, good luck guys :D More to come, expect another update shortly :)

Thanks guys!

Next update will have a few bonus features which have been mentioned in the last 2-3 pages by you guys, thanks for the suggestions/bugs/ideas :) Just be noted that I am tracking all user feedback/replies for the script.

Edited by Czar
  • Like 2

Can you make it so when it returns to the bank with seeds and food left it does deposit bag, rather than individually depositing each seed. It also seems to sometime withdraw food before depositing all the seeds, than individually depositing all the seeds because it already withdrew the food. A default to deposit everything than withdraw whatever it needs back seems a lot more human like and more efficient.

My biggest issues have been the eat for space doesn't seem to work at all, neither does the bank only when no food left option. When you return to the bank with food left it individually deposits every seed with a faster than human right click deposit all spam, that concerns me, it would be fine if it at least just used the bag deposit option than just pulled out more food. It also occasionally starts running back to the bank and just before getting there turns around and runs back to the farm for one more set of clicks than runs back to the bank and actually depositing everything and withdrawing new food.

Edited by nocturnalwolve
Script is working again, just these issues now
  • Like 1

this script is beastly! ive ran constantly from 60 - 93 thieving so far, no bans what so ever, account is over 150 days old with many hours playtime on it.

only downside to script is when client breaks the "saved npc" option is selected and when it logs back in it doesnt continue just stands there, i guess it would be hard to script this in as it could differ every log out, to where the npc actually is?

also had it where if i select more than 3 dodgy necklaces it will not withdraw any at all

other than that im still impressed,

93 thieving getting 200k xp /h with ardy ,ed diary on ardy knights

do not fix something that isnt broken @Czar

5 stars from me

Edited by sean1990
  • Like 1

Glad to hear your responses guys, stay tuned for the next update.

Also have a changes for blackjack ready (finally) will be posting these as soon as I do more bug testing.

As for withdrawing with a full inventory and/or dodgy necklaces, I will be doing test runs and adding an update, I am unable to make it bug out but I will be on the look-out.

As for 'Deposit-all' instead of depositing each seed randomly, I will see what I can do - it is a good idea and will definitely be added in the upcoming updates.

Alching - will update the alching code for chests.

Mirror - it all depends on how you configure the client; make sure to hook clients while logged out, and then login manually, let the client load for a few mins by walking around/opening interfaces and it should be more stable. Also make sure to only use the default OSRS client launcher for hooking. Other than that, it should be fine. You will notice higher stability instantly.

Save-npc option: should I reset the saved npc upon login/logout and/or breaks? Please confirm!

Mirror mode and click speed: Make sure to lower the reaction timer from the default (and slow) 1000ms to around ~100ms for a 10x speed increase, adjust accordingly. The hotkeys are as follows: Hold SHIFT + F3/F4 keys.

Shift drop - will check it out, I assume you have enabled shift-dropping ingame? In any case I will add an update for all dropping to be shift-click supported.

As for the rest - noted and will be included in the next version. Thanks guys :D

EDIT:

Reminder: blackjacking is NOT supported, it is a experimental feature, please do not purchase the script to use blackjacking, it is not officially supported. This is a disclaimer.

Edited by Czar

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Thiever AIO