Perfect Thiever AIO

Czar

5 hours ago, Czar said:

Bank settings? Using food or not, screenshot the client. I will post another update for banking and coin pouches, I suppose they are not bankable I will make the script open them all before going bank. Another update coming up, apologies guys!

Hey Czar, so I've been testing the script for ~2 hours on guard in Ardy, no issues so far. One thing I noticed is that the bot will always go for one extra pick pocket after the stun (very consistent). Also, the speed at which the bot right clicks -> pickpocket is always the same (correct me if I'm wrong but it seems to be ~1 tick). Is this done on purpose?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Czar said:

Bank settings? Using food or not, screenshot the client. I will post another update for banking and coin pouches, I suppose they are not bankable I will make the script open them all before going bank. Another update coming up, apologies guys!

Sorry, using food yes. You cant bank the coin pouches.

Thanks for update

• Like 1

Once again, found something @Blackjacking. Currently level 52 Thieving and Blackjacking the level 41 Bandits.

After a while the curtain opens up and my character either clicks on a level 41 Bandit that is outside of the house or the bandit inside escapes the house. My character does not automatically close the curtain, before trying to knock-out or pickpocket again. Sometimes the bot is not quick enough to pickpocket the bandit after you get the "I kill you for that"  message.

I know it's in experimental fase, so all cool. Just thought I'd share. :)

Also FIRST POST! :D

• Like 1

That's a good idea, I will add curtain closing for blackjack to improve the script ^^ :D It will be in the next version v176 (after this one that I just added recently)

Today's update is v175 with another coin pouch update. Hopefully coin pouches are flawless for everybody else now :D So I can focus on other features for this script ? 

Update will automatically go live within 24 hours gl everyone :D

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Thiever AIO