Perfect Thiever AIO

Czar

I can't 100% confirm but I ran a test prior to this death with the condition of going to bank when under 25 health. I stayed to see what happens when you run out of food and it continued pickpocketing after the 25 hp threshold. I'm guessing that's what happened even though the condition was different at the time of death (no food in inventory). I simply forgot about the script running and went away for 30 minutes. I went back to the spot I was in and only found a few dodgy necklaces and my cash pile so it must have eaten all the food.

There's definitely an issue with the script not checking food quantity in the inventory something similar with me. I've tried with multiple food types and varying %'s to eat at, but once the last piece of food is eaten, the script will continue to pickpocket until death. I've ensured the 'bank when out of food' rule is in place, but it appears to be ignoring this.

Any ideas?

Every time I need to bank once i'm out of food it takes me all the way to falador and just stands there for hours. Two days ago it was running just fine, went to the bank when empty, got food and came back to the same spot to pickpocket, now it's all bugged. Is it me or the script?

ZJfWLZh.jpgThis is my setup...

utiashtias.jpg.607a29442f0e25d3ff4d470e243c66ca.jpg

Edit: It's been a little over 3 hours now of using the script and the issues are only getting worse. Now, not only will it not bank but it also keeps pickpocketing the NPC until I die. Whenever it does choose to bank it goes to the bank, sits there, then goes back to pickpocket the NPC without bringing any food back.

New plan now is to restart client and I will give my feedback again in a couple of hours to see if there's any change.

I am very disappointed with the amount of bullshit it's giving me. The first day using this script was a gift from the gods, and now it's all fucked up.ZJfWLZh.jpg

ZJfWLZh.jpgZJfWLZh.jpgZJfWLZh.jpgZJfWLZh.jpgZJfWLZh.jpg

Edited by JulieAkira
Added more useful information after running script for an additional 3 hours

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Thiever AIO