Perfect Thiever AIO

Czar

Just bought this script and used it on men for like 5 minutes, felt very uncomfortable at how much it clicks even when stunned. Okay, so I went and did tea stall and it worked fine, no issues there. Went to pickpocket a farmer and man it clicks on them like 5 times a second, I even put it on the slowest setting. Is this normal? Tried the Polypickpocket and it doesnt click a million times a second. can anyone please elaborate? Thanks

been using thieving script for 48 hours solid, absolutely brilliant, i did ask for trials with this script and also agility, but didn get a reply so just chanced it and bought them both, both flawless, anyone who wants this script or agility script i would highly recommend @Czar scripts, thanks buddy, appreciate the hard work! keep the updates coming and the scripts amazing!! much love. 

23 hours ago, talipen said:

Hey dude, just wondering had the theiving script been fixed yet with silk and baking? I saw the notes for the baking store will now bank? But will the silk store back? Also is there a fail safe mechanic for deadman where it doesn't run near the walls to get killed as I know last season I died a few times from it going too close and some scrub pker killing me! 

I need go know now if it works as if not I'm going to have to get a private silk theiving script made :( which I won't really want to do as I've brought your premium it just didn't work for such a long time! 

I saw you had had personal issues I hope you have sorted these and that everything okay with you! As you are my favourite scripted in the community which is proven by the amount of scripts of yours that I have 

I look forward to hearing from you, all the best! 

Talipen

tried sending this as a direct message but you cant recieve them 

It comes down to the settings you use, if you click ignore stun timer it will continue to click even when stunned. Untick this option and it will not click when stunned and should elimate your issue. Hope that helps! If you still have an issue post a photo of the settings you are putting in and I'll gladly further assist you

Hi Talipen,

I am having the same issue that the bot clicks a lot when stunned. I can't see this option you mention about ignoring stun timer? I may be missing something but would be grateful if you could show me where it is!

Thanks

On 9/16/2017 at 3:19 PM, talipen said:

Hey dude, just wondering had the theiving script been fixed yet with silk and baking? I saw the notes for the baking store will now bank? But will the silk store back? Also is there a fail safe mechanic for deadman where it doesn't run near the walls to get killed as I know last season I died a few times from it going too close and some scrub pker killing me! 

I need go know now if it works as if not I'm going to have to get a private silk theiving script made :( which I won't really want to do as I've brought your premium it just didn't work for such a long time! 

I saw you had had personal issues I hope you have sorted these and that everything okay with you! As you are my favourite scripted in the community which is proven by the amount of scripts of yours that I have 

I look forward to hearing from you, all the best! 

Talipen

tried sending this as a direct message but you cant recieve them 

It comes down to the settings you use, if you click ignore stun timer it will continue to click even when stunned. Untick this option and it will not click when stunned and should elimate your issue. Hope that helps! If you still have an issue post a photo of the settings you are putting in and I'll gladly further assist you

Where is this option even at? I dont see it

The update for perfect stun delays and silk stalls has been submitted, just gotta wait until it goes live automatically. Latest version: v167.

What other changes do you want for silk stall? I will keep adding more updates. Right now I just fixed it but if you want to modify how it works, let me know :)

Activated all trials gl guys :D

As for suggestions/feedback/bugs: they have been addressed in the latest update.

As for knight of ardougne, it's Knight (55), cmon :doge: 

Edited by Czar

I recently purchased this script and am running into the following issues.

1. While attempting to pickpocket a trapped warrior woman in Varrock castle, the script takes an unusually long time to calculate (at least compared to other scripts in the 'Perfect' range). The script then clicks the NPC a few times, opens the door, runs to the north-east corner of the castle and stands there clicking just outside of the castle near the drain. I have tried using the 'sticky NPC' option and assuring my in game settings are correct as a troubleshooting measure to no avail.

2. While attempting to steal silk, the script will function properly for a couple minutes and then just run around for a bit until it self-terminates. This also happens when I specify a tile. I know you have recently pushed some updates to silk, so maybe those will help. I will give an update if the problem persists.

Thank you for your consideration. If there is any other info you require, I will respond as soon as I am able.

• Like 1

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Thiever AIO