Perfect Thiever AIO

Czar

Hey CZAR! Long time no see, I am back.

Going at it again on master farmer(38) - stun check is not working for me (mirror mode) with chat filters (game:on, public:hide) the stun text is visible if thats how you are checking for it however it doesn't seem to wait during stuns even at 10,000ms

Also could you please add 2 functions.

1.) Min/Max click limiter/clicks per second etc. Imo clicking too many times.

2.) Option to afk for min/max amount of time after a min/max amount of time thieving. ForExample: run min/max 15/20 mins : afk min/max 1/3 mins.

Thanks <3

• Like 1

I am planning on buying this script, however I have seen a few very negative issues that people mentioned above.

Do these work properly now?

(1) Does this script finally work with Ardy Knights properly?

(2) Did the stun delay get fixed?

If possible I would like to request a trial so I can try it and see if its something I am indeed looking for.

Thank you in advance.

Edited by SakuraHope

Ploxx czar where r u cutie :))

When czar makes typos and stuff stops working :)

Hope ull fix the bugs asap and add some requests from previous page(s) i just got back to botting after not playing nearly a year and want to use my favorite script again and been waiting days to use it also would like a few things added if u can find the time :)

On 9/7/2017 at 10:33 AM, qlael50 said:

1.) Min/Max click limiter/clicks per second etc. Imo clicking too many times.

2.) Option to afk for min/max amount of time after a min/max amount of time thieving. ForExample: run min/max 15/20 mins : afk min/max 1/3 mins.

Thanks <3

On 9/7/2017 at 10:33 AM, qlael50 said:

rip, used to use this script over a year ago for 8 months got 34.5m xp off of Master farmer it was flawless but as it seems its unusable now and doesnt look like czar has time or motivation to work on fixes.. i have 3 years of c++ coding xp but dont work with java i guess its time to skid my way into making my own pThiever(sigh) script.

New Update (v166)

- Stun handler is now flawless again, pickpocketing just got major improvements
- Added changes to the input delay
- Baker stall fix

update will automatically go live within 24 hours good luck guys ^^ :D Sorry for the update delay, had some family problems and life changing events occur in the past 2 months. No excuse I know.

Edited by Czar

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Thiever AIO