Perfect Thiever AIO

Czar

Activated all trials gl guys :D 

Hmm pickpocketing knights seems to be working, including sticky npc mode, will run some more tests to make sure but everything seems fine :o 

rL4Cooo.png

For sticky npc, you need to hit the F1 key, then click on an npc, then the script will start pickpocketing, please read instructions!! ^^ :D 

Edited by Czar

On 2017-08-26 at 11:10 AM, Czar said:

Activated all trials gl guys :D 

Hmm pickpocketing knights seems to be working, including sticky npc mode, will run some more tests to make sure but everything seems fine :o 

rL4Cooo.png

For sticky npc, you need to hit the F1 key, then click on an npc, then the script will start pickpocketing, please read instructions!! ^^ :D 

Stun timer seems broken, it just mass clicks even when you're stunned completely ignoring the amount of time you set for it to wait.

For blackjacking it seems to struggle between when it gets to a point it needs to eat, and the rest of the script. The mouse rapid-fire goes back and forth all spastic. Also, there are times when I think it's sleeping because it thinks it's stunned when it isn't stunned. 

lastly, and i haven't gotten to this point, but is there noted food support?

This isn't pickpocketing knights. Just sits there waiting for stun timer

This is with the people splashing a knight in the bank for you, though. Idk if it thinks it's in the bank and won't thieve then? 

-edit- I got it working, but it'd be really really cool if you could get dodgy necklace support, and slowed the time between pickpockets down so it's less bot-like

Edited by melomel

On 8/22/2017 at 8:29 AM, bigblue090 said:

Used this on master farmer for 2 hours and got banned.

I've been using it on master farmer on new acc since level 38 thieving, now im 60 and perfectly fine, I'm central time canada/usa and only bot 12pm - 11pm, overnight is when i get banned because i think it has something to do with jagex working hours and in the UK thats when they work.

• Maldesto changed the title to Perfect Thiever
  • Czar changed the title to Perfect Thiever AIO