Perfect Thiever AIO

Czar

H.A.M. thieving doesn't support returning yet, but with ham robes there is no need to return back since it won't teleport away biggrin.png

As for silk stall, change the walk setting, there are ~5 options available and each have unique results, but I will do another test for silk stall to make sure there are no bugs ^^ biggrin.png it was working very well with the 3rd walk option biggrin.png

edit: activated all 24hr trials, good luck wink.png

Ah of course. Could you put a note in the GUI so that users know to have HAM robes? It seems like common sense from your perspective, but it would keep someone from getting banned.

I'll try the third walking option on the silk stall thiever!

• Like 1

H.A.M. thieving doesn't support returning yet, but with ham robes there is no need to return back since it won't teleport away biggrin.png

As for silk stall, change the walk setting, there are ~5 options available and each have unique results, but I will do another test for silk stall to make sure there are no bugs ^^ biggrin.png it was working very well with the 3rd walk option biggrin.png

edit: activated all 24hr trials, good luck wink.png

So, as an update, with full ham robes, if you fail enough times you get thrown in the dungeon. The script then repeatedly clicks on the dungeon door (Open door) instead of the picklock option.

So the script is still not working for the Ham dungeon.

Sort of sucks for me, I'm trying to level a very sensitive account. I wish it had worked when I first bought it because your script spent 20 minutes clicking the door.

• Like 1

Apologies, another update will be added for HAM feature ASAP, sorry everyone sad.png

will edit this post with new update changelog

Silk Stall thieving wasn't working using the third walking option, it runs away, but not far enough, then turns back and gets attacked by guards again. I thought it was supposed to thieve from a safe spot? Are you sure it was the third walking option that works?

Works flawlessly with master farmer AND both nature rune chests, stop flaming the thread saying : WARNING and crap. If using mirror-client, restart the client and problem solved smile.png

@rey thanks for confirming master farmers work. Also, blackjack mode will be re-introduced very soon, yesterday I tested and it was good but there is still room for perfection :D

Edited by Czar
  • Like 1

Well my bot doesn't work at master farmer at all with the script here's a nice progress report of 2 minutes starting the bot next to the master farmer. I don't see why you can be angry at me for being salty when "A" I paid for the script and "B" I have to pay for VIP on osbot with every day unable to use the bot I waste money... 

Edited by rainbowsoft
  • Like 1

It should be a client issue, restart mirror client and make sure to hook mirror client while rs account is logged out, otherwise the client can't find any npcs/objects/items, it should definitely work after that biggrin.png 

I just tested ardy master farmers and it works flawlessly ohmy.png I will test with mirror-client right now.

LL4tFTw.gif

I didn't mean to be angry sad.png, and I completely understand, but don't worry the client should work after the above instructions ^ biggrin.png

edit:

Mirror-client version: works after hooking client properly

brOYMh1.gif

Edited by Czar

• Maldesto changed the title to Perfect Thiever
  • Czar changed the title to Perfect Thiever AIO