Perfect Thiever AIO

Czar

When the script starts up, choose osbot webwalker, it is the best one for performance, also start script while account is logged in

fremennik: start script near fremennik npcs and it will pickpocket, let me know if there are any bugs, fremenniks haven't really been botted for much using this script :o

as for trials, gl everyone ;)

• Like 1

When the script starts up, choose osbot webwalker, it is the best one for performance, also start script while account is logged in

fremennik: start script near fremennik npcs and it will pickpocket, let me know if there are any bugs, fremenniks haven't really been botted for much using this script ohmy.png

as for trials, gl everyone wink.png

Hey I'm still getting big frame drops even with Webwalker, i would buy this script if it has been optimized and if there is an option to enable trapping ardy knights into a building.  So far not too bad at all.

EDIT: Script stopped after a level up and randomly stops.

Edited by halo3
  • Like 1

Restart entire client, use the "Lightweight walker" and it will not cause high memory, the only thing which can cause high memory is stall mode which I will optimize right now :D

Ardy knight trapping has to be done manually, but the bot can go to an already trapped npc and continue pickpocketing ^^ :D

Restart entire client, use the "Lightweight walker" and it will not cause high memory, the only thing which can cause high memory is stall mode which I will optimize right now biggrin.png

Ardy knight trapping has to be done manually, but the bot can go to an already trapped npc and continue pickpocketing ^^ biggrin.png

Making sure this is known, adding another update for performance to make sure everything is good. For pickpocketing and stall modes too smile.png

EDIT:

Guys, 'Modern walker' option is the best walker for performance, please use that option for lower memory usage :)

Edited by Czar

• Maldesto changed the title to Perfect Thiever
  • Czar changed the title to Perfect Thiever AIO