Perfect Thiever AIO

Czar

Done, activated all trials gl wink.png

Posted a quick update, managed to make the script 2 times more efficient, update will be live within 24 hours (version v1.09) is now the latest version. Also removed the unnecessary paint components, I understand this script is also used for goldfarming in dmm so performance is crucial ^^ smile.png

EDIT: Also, for food make sure the food input is the exact name of the food, with cakes make sure it is the right cake, not half cake or w/e (whichever item is in bank, choose that item)

Edited by Czar
  • Like 1

Done, activated all trials gl wink.png

Posted a quick update, managed to make the script 2 times more efficient, update will be live within 24 hours (version v1.09) is now the latest version. Also removed the unnecessary paint components, I understand this script is also used for goldfarming in dmm so performance is crucial ^^ smile.png

EDIT: Also, for food make sure the food input is the exact name of the food, with cakes make sure it is the right cake, not half cake or w/e (whichever item is in bank, choose that item)

what do you mean by 2x more efficient? 60% cpu down to 30% isnt good enough

or did you mean you fixed the performance issues

hey czar remember when i asked for a trial for the thieving script and i asked if it had pyramid plunder and it didnt yet.. you told me that i would get a free trial when pyramid plunder got added in but i think i completely missed the script trial now im i need of a good thieving script in deadmanmode if you could give me a trial i would appreciate that

• Like 1

I will upgrade the dmm boundaries, update coming up ^^ biggrin.png

as for trials, activated all 24h trials  wink.png

@in response to flame post: stop flaming the thread man.. I already posted an update which will improve the script performance, but mirror-mode client is insanely high memory (basically 2 clients at once)

edit: but don't worry more performance updates coming up ^^ :D

Edited by Czar
  • Like 1

I have bought your script for 3 different of my friends. I like your bot but there are a few bugs you need to be aware about. Also I'm messaging you because your script has been running semi-reliable for the duration of my use & there is no need airing out your client bugs. That's for you and only you to know.

Bug #1:Genie lamp(banking error, broken loop)

sv0z7k.jpg

Bug #2 : correct eating order when thieving paladins. The bot will prioritize thieving over eating even at critical hp

Bug #3: DeathWalk error

When death walking from lumbridge, the script fails at the south western gate in falador[north of crafting guild]

-In addition to this the script fails to find a action to perform while standing at gate(thus starting a loop of no-progress)

Bug#4: Nature rune Chest #1 east ardounge[Adjacent to baking stalls],

The bot fails to perform any actions of any kind irregardless of applied settings

Bug #5: The client or script requires high computing power or will lag to profit hurting amounts.(not really a bug but for those who have lower end computers it is difficult for them to use it.

Bug#6: When thieving guards the client will alternate between guards and sometimes click between before the thieving action is started. Thus running essentially in a circle. -This only happens with guards and nothing else- I've tested most of the options and different styles and concluded its a problem specific for the guard option

Bug#7: I touched up on this in Bug#1, but there are more random related errors that I was not able to replicate, So I'm not sure if It is necessarily a recurring problem.

Bug#8: There is no bug #8, these are all I could find.

Also I have made a decent bit of GP from your script & I would like to donate to your paypal should you want it.(5dollars)

Also I can provide you with bonds or untraceable accounts for you to test if you don't have any. (like I said the effort you put in for this deserves my thanks)

Last thing to read I promise: I would greatly appreciate it if you added a option of rellaka and/or Ardy chest 2 to your next workload.

Please and thank you Pinky. If you need anything to aid in your development feel to ask. Oh & I will be purchasing this script on this user thus totaling 5 times I've bought your bot :P

Edited by Pinky
  • Like 2

• Maldesto changed the title to Perfect Thiever
  • Czar changed the title to Perfect Thiever AIO