Perfect Thiever AIO

Czar

Hmm I made it go up the ladders if the bot gets in combat (only works in the east tent with the ladders) but I will try and make the clicking more accurate so that the bot doesn't get in combat in the first place, update coming up ^^ :D

As for sorceress garden, hmm I may be able to add it, because I want to try and get all possible thieving features on this script , so far only rogues den (out of minigames) is supported, but pyramid plunder, sorc garden etc etc may be added too, I can't promise anything because who knows if the API can support them, but I will certainly do some beta testing worst case scenario

as for proggy, good job added to main thread ^^ :), and trials, good luck ^^ :D

• Like 1

Hmm I made it go up the ladders if the bot gets in combat (only works in the east tent with the ladders) but I will try and make the clicking more accurate so that the bot doesn't get in combat in the first place, update coming up ^^ biggrin.png

As for sorceress garden, hmm I may be able to add it, because I want to try and get all possible thieving features on this script , so far only rogues den (out of minigames) is supported, but pyramid plunder, sorc garden etc etc may be added too, I can't promise anything because who knows if the API can support them, but I will certainly do some beta testing worst case scenario

as for proggy, good job added to main thread ^^ smile.png, and trials, good luck ^^ biggrin.png

doesn't go up the ladder for me when in combat :(

• Like 1

@bzzz the script works for everybody else, are you sure you have configured the bot properly? Make sure you are using the latest osbot client (2.4.62), otherwise post an error log if possible, the script is working perfectly fine at master farmers :o

Posted a quick update for blackjack mode, the bot should correctly go up the ladders if in combat, latest version is now: v1.03 good luck all ^^ :D please note: the bot will only go up ladders (when in combat) if the bot is in the north east tent for bandit thieving

• Like 1

@bzzz the script works for everybody else, are you sure you have configured the bot properly? Make sure you are using the latest osbot client (2.4.62), otherwise post an error log if possible, the script is working perfectly fine at master farmers ohmy.png

Posted a quick update for blackjack mode, the bot should correctly go up the ladders if in combat, latest version is now: v1.03 good luck all ^^ biggrin.png please note: the bot will only go up ladders (when in combat) if the bot is in the north east tent for bandit thieving

I'm in the north east tent using it on unbearded bandits but it doesn't go up ladder, does it perhaps have something to do with eating while trying to go up ladder?

Am I doing something wrong myself?

tested both injection and mirror, same thing occurs.

maybe make it automatically run upstairs if the knockout fails and the bandit says "i'll kill you for that!"?

Edited by punchbaggies

well the latest update should be v1.03, script still says v1.02 sad.png just waiting for admins, the update should be live any time now, apologies for the delay guys! sad.png

No problem, 1 more little bug (not really a bug tho), My wifi is kinda unreliable sometimes I just lose connection for 5 seconds, rs loses connection but the script never logs back in, I check the log after having been logged out for 5 hours and the last activity is then from 5 hours ago, could you please add a failsafe for that?

Very good script so far tho.

• Like 1

Basic blackjack support but still experimental so far only bandits are working (north east tent is the best spot) but please don't buy the script just for blackjack support, it is a very difficult thing to code so I can't promise that blackjack mode will be fully flawless ^^ :D

but still, good luck I activated a trial ;)

What should I add to the bot, if user is logged out for 1+ hours, then stop the script or what? I don't understand ohmy.png

Meant like a check every 20 minutes if user is logged in. Routers can be unreliable and it's a shame if a single dc for 10 seconds stops the script, this way you lose out way less when you're afk botting.

• Maldesto changed the title to Perfect Thiever
  • Czar changed the title to Perfect Thiever AIO