Perfect Thiever AIO

Czar

Learn to be patient at least.

I've been very patient, he's been active on this thread multiple times since I've asked, and answered other peoples questions. I've not been rude of obnoxious about it, it was simply a question that I was hoping to get answered.

Learn to not stick your nose into things that have nothing to do with you?

I will strengthen the anti-lure system for ardy knights, these pkers are making life so difficult sad.png

@Rekke the bot is programmed to run to the nearest bank if you are under attack, so hide the npc attack option so the mouse handler doesn't misclick attack and get into combat. (OSBot mouse handler is programmed to misclick occasionally, for extra antiban) it is beyond my control. Scripters can only decide where the original mouse click should be, then the mouse grabs the position and modifies it slightly, and occasionally it will intentionally misclick.

So in version 0.81 the anti lure will be even more strict, apologies @JamsOSRS dude I'm not ignoring you, the anti-lure update is highest priority right now ^^ biggrin.png

EDIT: The distance threshold is now 14 tiles, so if it's in a 14 tile radius of any ardougne exit, the anti-lure system will kick in, and the bot will either walk to the bank, or to the center of ardougne.

The walk tiles will be more randomized, but please, if you want a nicer walking system, use the second or third walking option. OSBot's webwalker is not perfected yet to be run nicely, it is just stable enough to work - that's primarily why I included it. The other walking options are perfected but are more situational and work better in certain modes, especially pickpocketing.

Let me know if you want the tile radius of each exit to be greater, I can easily change it. 14 tiles should be enough though ^^ smile.png

Update should be live any moment now, thanks for being patient ^^ biggrin.png Latest version: 0.81
Edited by Czar

I will strengthen the anti-lure system for ardy knights, these pkers are making life so difficult sad.png

@Rekke the bot is programmed to run to the nearest bank if you are under attack, so hide the npc attack option so the mouse handler doesn't misclick attack and get into combat. (OSBot mouse handler is programmed to misclick occasionally, for extra antiban) it is beyond my control. Scripters can only decide where the original mouse click should be, then the mouse grabs the position and modifies it slightly, and occasionally it will intentionally misclick.

So in version 0.81 the anti lure will be even more strict, apologies @JamsOSRS dude I'm not ignoring you, the anti-lure update is highest priority right now ^^ biggrin.png

EDIT: The distance threshold is now 14 tiles, so if it's in a 14 tile radius of any ardougne exit, the anti-lure system will kick in, and the bot will either walk to the bank, or to the center of ardougne.

The walk tiles will be more randomized, but please, if you want a nicer walking system, use the second or third walking option. OSBot's webwalker is not perfected yet to be run nicely, it is just stable enough to work - that's primarily why I included it. The other walking options are perfected but are more situational and work better in certain modes, especially pickpocketing.

Let me know if you want the tile radius of each exit to be greater, I can easily change it. 14 tiles should be enough though ^^ smile.png

Update should be live any moment now, thanks for being patient ^^ biggrin.png Latest version: 0.81

thanks for the quick updates Czar. 

20bc49595357a7e9522e8b4dcbfb2898.gif

any idea of the cause of this? and solution too 

gp/hr is heaps off

10c954ef2377b5da6eb7e3718de7934e.gif

• Like 1

I have come back to the script being dead 5+ times now. I think the cause of this is the bot walking into non safe zones after the first death and then being pked. I watched the bot die earlier today because it clicked the food, rs lagged causing the food to not be eaten, the bot kept on clicking the ardy knight and then died. After death the script started running to varrock and while running to varrock in a very weird back and forth pattern, a pker ran up and killed the bot. Now when you die to an npc in deadman mode, you lose your inventory and nothing else while your items in the bank stay safe but when you die to a pker you lose everything. I understand flaws happen with every bot but please add an option for the bot to log out after a death instead of running around like a headless chicken. Over 2m deadman mode gold has been lost because of this and at this point I have to either baby sit the bot constantly or stop using the script.

• Like 1

I have come back to the script being dead 5+ times now. I think the cause of this is the bot walking into non safe zones after the first death and then being pked. I watched the bot die earlier today because it clicked the food, rs lagged causing the food to not be eaten, the bot kept on clicking the ardy knight and then died. After death the script started running to varrock and while running to varrock in a very weird back and forth pattern, a pker ran up and killed the bot. Now when you die to an npc in deadman mode, you lose your inventory and nothing else while your items in the bank stay safe but when you die to a pker you lose everything. I understand flaws happen with every bot but please add an option for the bot to log out after a death instead of running around like a headless chicken. Over 2m deadman mode gold has been lost because of this and at this point I have to either baby sit the bot constantly or stop using the script.

I'm in the exact same boat.

v0.81  It continues to walk next to ardougne exit, and get killed I think I'll just suicide the nature chests now, knights seem to be more effort than it's worth.

• Like 2

is it normal for it to spam click when pickpocketing? click super fast unrealistically fast. even when right clicking it right clicks at super human speed. it also double clicks stalls 70% of the time so it runs around to the other side of the stall. then it spam clicks the map on 1 square to run back! 

• Like 1

Alright no worries, I will add a feature which halts pickpocketing if your hp is low, to avoid any potential lags/dc's, and I will add stop on death.

As for pickpocketing, should I make them slower? I intended to make the reaction time faster to avoid missing any pickpockets or steals (from stalls) ^^ :D

Anything else before I make another update, I'm always online so just post any features that you would like to see in this bot. I'm also going to go ahead and add a debug paint, instead of console, so if there's ever a bug, just hit F2 and it will show the debug info which will speed up development/bugfixes by a lot.

So if I assume correctly, the only time it's dying now, is due to food lag, no more being lured?

Version 0.82 coming up ^^ :)

• Like 1

Alright no worries, I will add a feature which halts pickpocketing if your hp is low, to avoid any potential lags/dc's, and I will add stop on death.

As for pickpocketing, should I make them slower? I intended to make the reaction time faster to avoid missing any pickpockets or steals (from stalls) ^^ biggrin.png

Anything else before I make another update, I'm always online so just post any features that you would like to see in this bot. I'm also going to go ahead and add a debug paint, instead of console, so if there's ever a bug, just hit F2 and it will show the debug info which will speed up development/bugfixes by a lot.

So if I assume correctly, the only time it's dying now, is due to food lag, no more being lured?

Version 0.82 coming up ^^ smile.png

Don't make it slower!

I already struggle to steal cakes using mirror mode as there is a slight delay (forcing me to use the stealth injection when reloading cakes)

If you would like to implement a new feature a task system would be beautiful!

E.g. Custom tasks like steal cakes till 40 then guards till 55 then knights etc

or even steal cakes till 300 in bank then thieve knights, I'm sure many would agree with me here :)

• Like 2

Task system is a nice idea for the script, I will convert my fletcher's task system to this bot, should work well, eta ~0.83-0.84

Also, if you want to speed up mirror mode, lower the reaction time - it makes objects/npcs detection much faster ^^ :) the default is 1,000ms = 1 whole second until objects are refreshed and registered, and 1 second delay can be inefficient especially in competitive stalls

• Like 1

• Maldesto changed the title to Perfect Thiever
  • Czar changed the title to Perfect Thiever AIO