Perfect Thiever AIO

Czar

Well... I'm blown away

I was running THREE accounts. I got a combined total of around 110M Thieving XP, for those that can't be bothered to do the maths, that's around 13M GP DMM. After swapping etc I made over $300 profit.

I've finally been perm banned on all 3 accounts, was to be expected, I was going 24-7.

To anyone who is reading this, and has not bought the script, do not let my ban put you off, I was suiciding straight.. Literally 4 days non-stop.

This script is phenomenal, and had 2 updates in the time that I owned it, and the scripter even implemented my suggestion of gp/hr. 

My only regret is not buying that thieving cape.. Question for you friend, are you going to be making another account and going back to knights? I don't know If I should, it's still profitable to bond a fresh account and suicide nats for 24hr, I think that will be a quick ban though, That chest seems to get quick bans, hence nature runes went from 100gp to 220-250 currently.

@Czar - Thankyou for this awesome script.

I am done with seasonal botting for now, I swapped close to 210m over to 07 and have set up my main account for a while. The effort into buying a bond and breaking even/coming out a little on top has no appeal to me. When the next server reset happens i will be botting thieving on 10+ accounts that have already been created :)

• Like 2

@rekke you gotta set account in account manager if you wanna log back in from dc's otherwise it will just stay in the login screen XD

Thanks all for feedback and progress,

if you have any suggestions for the next seasonal dmm, any strategies or plans which you would like to see in the bot, pm me and I will work on it asap smile.png

Here are the statistics for the past week:

NygjtDv.png

Working on having individual highscores so everybody can check out how they did :)

That's almost 1 billion xp :o And the profit counter was only added recently, so it's not up to date, but yeah, 41m just from deadman mode is kinda insane ^^ :D

Edited by Czar
  • Like 2

Will post an update for blackjack, which options did you select? It's working good for beareded/unbearded bandits, I'm assuming you selected menaphite thugs? I will check out blackjack system asap.

As for script, it should take from 5-30 minutes to appear (depends on payment type). Most of the time it's instant, try refreshing scripts :) if it doesn't appear, I can always activate it temporarily until the payment is processed :)

For bans, you have to position your botting hours to non-uk work hours if you want to bot in peace (just a theory) and stay under the radar, it's all about preference tbh. I've found that I rarely ever get banned by botting later on the day, (after 5pm), avoiding botting over 5 hours in a single session (make sure to use breaks) but it's all just broscience :doge: I only ever bot to test scripts and to level up accounts for new features in script testing, e.g. blackjack, so I botted 55 thieving and didn't get banned, if I can do it , anybody can :)

• Maldesto changed the title to Perfect Thiever
  • Czar changed the title to Perfect Thiever AIO