Perfect Thiever AIO

Czar

Hello Czar, love this script, found a few issues

Banking in Ardy. I start with an inventory of food in between the general store and the bank pickpocketing warrior women. Works flawlessly until it gets to the bank, it withdraws the desired food then sits there saying in console "no assigned locations found, report to Czar for: Warrior[25]" about 100 times.

Thieving in draynor, master farmers.

Sometimes misclicks on the seed stall, then the guards start attacking. This leads to all sort of problems, including ignoring combat and trying to pick during combat, aother time it ran into the bank and got stuck like below

when pickpocketing master farmers in draynor it gets stuck in the bank. It's just in the bank doing nothing. Console displays this:

Chatbox is full of cannot pick during combat

local (Node: [x=3093, y=3243, z=0])

Edited by jbparagon
  • Like 1

Hi there,

I agree with jbparagon, the women warriors path finding has an issue. It just stalls in bank and does not log out. 

Also i am having an issue with the run option you have just added. It seems to keep clicking run on and off constantly, even when its in the bank. So instead of clicking run once at 50% it seems to click it asap. Then it cannot tell if it is on or off, so it clicks it about 20 more times. When in a bank inventory it closes the bank, having the script reopen the bank, only to hit run again.

Other than the above i am very very happy with this script :)

Regards,

I.

• Like 1

Task-mode is a good idea, I will definitely add task support using the system from my fletching script :D thanks for suggestion :)

As for the master farmer combat, thank you for bringing it up, I didn't account for misclicking on the seed stall and getting in combat. I can either A.) Add option for more accurate, slower pickpocketing or B.) Add option for running away if guard attacks you from misclicks

As for the run issue, I have made an update for that, it will be live in the next version :D

For warrior women, did you try both options? (Simple mode vs. non-simple mode) ?

• Like 1

Task-mode is a good idea, I will definitely add task support using the system from my fletching script biggrin.png thanks for suggestion smile.png

As for the master farmer combat, thank you for bringing it up, I didn't account for misclicking on the seed stall and getting in combat. I can either A.) Add option for more accurate, slower pickpocketing or B.) Add option for running away if guard attacks you from misclicks

As for the run issue, I have made an update for that, it will be live in the next version biggrin.png

For warrior women, did you try both options? (Simple mode vs. non-simple mode) ?

Also a gui to eat up at the hp you want  or just keep eating everytime u get hit by any npc you pickpocket  who cares you burn food but ( safety first ) :)<3 would be awesome since my carac always leave with 22 hp which i get koed every1-2 hours ( even if i have 60+ def o.O ) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

Task-mode is a good idea, I will definitely add task support using the system from my fletching script biggrin.png thanks for suggestion smile.png

As for the run issue, I have made an update for that, it will be live in the next version biggrin.png

Hey Czar, I did try both simple and non-simple modes with the warrior women, wasn't sure if it would do anything but I tried :P same result.

As for the guards issue, I like the idea of running away.

I was hitting 30k exp per hour doing masters in draynor but switched to ardy because of combat (where it works amazing by the way) But since there is only 1 farmer and the far bank the highest it got was 19k.

Ps, love your scripts :P

• Like 1

Alright I have posted version 0.28, it will be live as soon as admin updates osbot scripts biggrin.png good luck all smile.png

Can you add Ardougne Castle 2nd floor as a default location for heros? or just the ardy market? because when one gets killed it spams a messages saying that u have not set a deffault location for those. Thanks

• Like 1

Alright I have posted version 0.28, it will be live as soon as admin updates osbot scripts biggrin.png good luck all smile.png

Just saying cause alot of people are dumb and complain all your scripts are awesome tongue.png

and everytime it have any issue its fixed  in a really small amount of time Thanks for all your script keep it up:D:D

• Like 1

Just run to safespot in bank, it doesn't happen that often but when it does script stops working, same with attacking warriors etc.

Edited by iwalktheline
  • Like 1

New update!

Version 0.29

- Eating is handled by percentages now, low hp accounts will eat appropriately

- Added running from combat system to pickpocketing (runs to nearest bank)

update will be live within a few hours, good luck ! Try to get some HP levels if you are low hp tongue.png

Edited by Czar
  • Like 1