Perfect Thiever AIO

Czar

Got my hardcore killed blackjacking, worked perfectly for about 2 hours, and then randomly came back and was dead from it getting stuck. Assuming it ran out of wines and was trying to click minimap to exit room on the same tick that it got aggro from the bandit or something. 

Pretty unfortunate, was enjoying it until then but guess it can't be perfect.

Edited by macattack93

18 hours ago, Czar said:

Alright so it’s technically not possible to know why you got banned it isn’t from the spam clicking because I (and others) also do the same thing without getting banned :doge: 

Jagex will also delay ban you so you don’t know why you got banned and keep you guessing, e.g. if I mine, woodcut, then thieve, I won’t know which one caused it, the first skill may have flagged. Avoid using proxies and especially VPNs, and try to keep click intensive methods within a short login session, no human will click constantly for 2+ hours without a break, I will help you unban and I will also help you adjust your botting strategy so you have better luck with avoiding bans :D 

Thank you!  Will message if need more help, I got acc unbanned luckily.

• Like 1

Awesome gl on new account i'm glad to hear it got unbanned :D

@macattack93 very unfortunate to hear, I recommend keeping a huge stack of noted wines so the bot will un-note them, and ring of life always just in case - this should eliminate deaths 100%

added all trials gl guys ;D

wealthy citizens - almost done will announce a new version ASAP :D 

On 9/8/2024 at 1:30 PM, Czar said:

It’s fine I will help unban the account it’s still possible to reverse it if done right, and sure I’ll add some more explanations it’s still a new feature so it may not be public knowledge just yet but I will take care of it asap.

Thanks homie! How can u help me unban? Will u DM me about it?

I had another idea for the script! It would be dope if you could set when to open coin pouches to 'when stunned' or the specified number :)

On 9/15/2024 at 9:31 PM, Twitch is fun said:

Currently having Khal script, could i trial yours for blackjacking? Thank you

Done enjoy :D

4 hours ago, moogoescow said:

blackjacking doesnt seem to work? it gets stuck right clicking something with the only option being cancel

Blackjack beta plugin only works with invokes (stealth client) not mirror mode - due to the fast clicks but it's possible to temporarily switch to stealth just for blackjacking, it's a relatively safe thing to bot especially shorter periods :D 

hey just started using the script at fruit stalls. i noticed while the theiv both stalls option is on it will continue trying to theiv both even while run energy is low. thus making xp slower as the stall can repawn faster than walking speed. also it is abit weird while trying to keep just one fruit while theiving it will keep theiving then dropping until the inventory is full. even when only having 1 inventory space left to fill it will continue to theiv then drop rapidly until inventory is full of items we want to bank. is it possible to add a cap to bank with maybe 5 inventory space open so it will always efficiently theiv then drop instead of spamming back and forth. hope that makes sense, was just thinking from a bot detection standpoint  

• Like 1