Perfect Thiever AIO

Czar

1 hour ago, Czar said:

How did the account die in dmm? From pker or from npc? 

As for keeping cakes doing bakers' stall, will re-test and add an update for that ASAP, update coming up :) 

It just wont eat food. I am blackjacking and I know it is experimental so I understand. In the options it says

Pick NPC- (I Pick the lvl 56 bandits)

Pick location- (I pick the house to thieve in)

Food- (I type Salmon) then it says # (idk what to put there)

Start bot.

The bot blackjacks PERFECT but it will not eat food when I am low health. I have to pause the bot and eat everytime my health gets low.

• Like 1

I'm glad to hear blackjacking works well, which blackjack tile? Some of them work better than others because of the user setup. Hmm the # means the amount of food to withdraw, set it to 20 or something and let me know if it works for you. I will also test it just to make sure ^^ :D 

As for blackjacking, luckily I coded an action event system for my fighter script which is easily convertable to the thieving script for things like eating, pickpocketing and the exact timing for both (no mouse spasms). So little code left for the blackjacking to go out of beta and actually become a real feature. Disclaimer: do not purchase the script solely for blackjacking because it is experimental and I must say there is no way to tell if it can ever be perfected. Just a heads up, I can't have users buying the script just for blackjack since it is still experimental.

Update: the 'keep items' for stalls is for dropping only, so if you select dropping it will keep the chosen items. I have yet to add banking support for that keep-item system, it will be included in the latest upcoming version.

Activated trials gl guys :D 

Edited by Czar
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Czar said:

Update: the 'keep items' for stalls is for dropping only, so if you select dropping it will keep the chosen items. I have yet to add banking support for that keep-item system, it will be included in the latest upcoming version.

@Czar

Appreciate your response regarding the issue I'v pointed out. Exactly as you said the "keep item" only works with dropping all, but honestly this method itself doesn't really make sense if you only want to bot, it will work flawlessly if you wait for it to thiev full inv of "kept item" and bank it yourself whilst pausing the bot,but that I wouldn't consider botting eh? My question here is, what is the estimated time untill you are able to add the banking support with "kept item",and by "latest upcoming version" do you mean like the next client update which often happens after thursday osrs update? Thanks in advance for your answer.

• Like 1