Perfect Thiever AIO

Czar

Blackjack mode is not technically supported but I will be posting some more updates for it, please don't buy the script just for blackjack mode because the feature is still experimental ^^ biggrin.png

Now that I just released 2 new big scripts, I can concentrate on adding more updates for the current scripts biggrin.png Will be making an update very soon smile.png

As for trials, activated good luck wink.png

edit: Lag issues are fixed, just make sure latest osbot client :)

Edited by Czar
  • Like 1

Stop flaming the thread, it is impossible to be banned in 1 hour.

As for trial, activated good luck wink.png

EDIT: For potential users/users who wish to buy the script, don't worry you can't really get banned in 1 hour, the most certain scenario would be:

> User bots for ~100+ hours 24/7 using a different script

> Takes a break

> Runs another script

> Gets delay-banned from the 100+ hours botted before

> Blames the botting ban immediately on the newly used script

And if you are still having second thoughts, check the main thread - there are countless progress reports all above 3 hours, and even a few which are 50+ hours :)

Edited by Czar
  • Like 1

@@Czar

Also, i would love to ask for a trail..I don't use osbot at all, but man, there is no good thieving script out there, and this one looks really legit.

How many account's i can run with this script? Is it one time fee, or i need pay every month or smth? Can i buy for rsgp from you without buying any credits if i like it?

Edited by guywithlsd
  • Like 1

Hmm, using regular client or mirror-mode client? If mirror-client, restart client and hook while account is logged out, in the meantime I will test silk stalls real quick :D

@trial - done activated good luck ;)

the script is a one-time payment, so there are no monthly payments. :D The script has unlimited uses, but free users on osbot can only run 2 client tabs at once, you gotta be VIP to run unlimited client tabs :(

Hmm, using regular client or mirror-mode client? If mirror-client, restart client and hook while account is logged out, in the meantime I will test silk stalls real quick biggrin.png

@trial - done activated good luck wink.png

the script is a one-time payment, so there are no monthly payments. biggrin.png The script has unlimited uses, but free users on osbot can only run 2 client tabs at once, you gotta be VIP to run unlimited client tabs sad.png

who made your perfect pest control icon? :boge:

~ Looks Sick.

• Like 1

Hmm, using regular client or mirror-mode client? If mirror-client, restart client and hook while account is logged out, in the meantime I will test silk stalls real quick biggrin.png

@trial - done activated good luck wink.png

the script is a one-time payment, so there are no monthly payments. biggrin.png The script has unlimited uses, but free users on osbot can only run 2 client tabs at once, you gotta be VIP to run unlimited client tabs sad.png

I'm running the regular client, I'll re-try the script and check if the problem persists smile.png

UPDATE: Still getting killed by the knight that wonders, will just eat all the food until the player is killed.

Edited by Han
  • Like 1

Hmm the bug isn't happening for me,

- Silk stall selected

- Banking not enabled

- S1D1 not enabled

Once a knight attacked, the script ran to a random tile ohmy.png

Which options did you select? I can't make the script bug out sad.png I tried with food and without food, still seems to run away from combat ohmy.png Perhaps dmm world?

I0qpaQf.png

It's working for me ohmy.png

Edited by Czar

Tried & Tried again to see if I would encounter any problems.  I did not.  This script has ran flawlessly for me in every way that I've tried it, thanks for getting me multiple lvl 46/53 thieving accounts!

(I noticed some problems with the lightweight walker (pickpocketing) while deep, deep inside varrock castle pickpocketing a warrior, switched it to webwalker & it worked perfectly again.)

Tried & Tried again to see if I would encounter any problems.  I did not.  This script has ran flawlessly for me in every way that I've tried it, thanks for getting me multiple lvl 46/53 thieving accounts!

(I noticed some problems with the lightweight walker (pickpocketing) while deep, deep inside varrock castle pickpocketing a warrior, switched it to webwalker & it worked perfectly again.)

lol just tested and it try to steal while in combat - https://gyazo.com/6a0d6a83ed3bdd23d510a8bc47e49c46

used s1d1 and bank options, both gives same results. Sometimes it run away, but eventualy it will come to this point it wount (and that point comes fast).

Also, what kind of anti-ban does it have? Looks like mouse speed is very fast and it use 0 delays before doing actions. Did you account lasted long @@Your0wned

Hmm the bug isn't happening for me,

- Silk stall selected

- Banking not enabled

- S1D1 not enabled

Once a knight attacked, the script ran to a random tile ohmy.png

Which options did you select? I can't make the script bug out sad.png I tried with food and without food, still seems to run away from combat ohmy.png Perhaps dmm world?

I0qpaQf.png

It's working for me ohmy.png

My trial has expired so I can't show you what the logs been saying, I selected SIlk stall, S1D1 and just the web-walking option. It was really confusing as I didn't know what I had done wrong

• Like 1